Chapter 15

Hihihi, so I decided to skip to Thursday so I could use my ideas, for some stuff, thas was recommended by someone.

Jennie POV:

I decided to wake my baby up with some pancakes. The last mornings we didnt had time to really eat breakfast, since we both needed to get used to our new situation. Tuesday, was propably the hardest day since Lisa had offline school that day. Let's just say she didnt really liked it. I kinda hoped she would maybe find some friends and get used to being around people again, but turns out Lisas first day of school was a lot, but not great. I rembered that my Lili wasnt really thrilled to go in the first place, because she wanted to stay with me. When I picked her up again she didnt looked that happy. She just threw her arms around me and we ended up cuddling and kissing for half and an hour on the backseat before heading home. I noticed she was awfully quieted. I found out what happend later when Lisas teacher called me. Apparently people tought I was her mom, but also saw us kissing in the morning. So they asked her if she was really dating her own mom. The teacher apparently explained it, but it still took Lisas courage to speak up in class or talk to other students, which is a bit sad.

Today is just an online school day. Means I'm gonna help Lisa set her I Pad up for the day and then she will start working on her stuff for the day. Ofcourse I help her if she needs me or just sit with her for a bit and cuddle her a bit in between.

For today we have physio therapy scheduled, so it's definetly a long day. I only realised this morning that today was going to be our second session. There was so much going on that we missed our session last week. Now that she's officially my girlfriend I dont have to worry about being to touchy or stuff like that. So today I'll be able to enjoy cuddling with my completley naked girlfriend, while I'm gonna wear a shirt and some underwear. Because thats what I have planned out for our session today. Soft and warm, naked cuddles. Maybe we get rid of the shirt later. But for now I'm going to focus on bringing my girlfriend her breakfast.

I gently knock on Lisas door before pushing her door open. Lisas laying in bed her hair spread wild all over her pillow while staring at the ceiling. I sat the breakfast tray down on her nightstand and slip under the covers.

"Good Morning my pretty girl."

Lisa POV:

I feel the matress diping next to me and feel the warmth of my girlfriend next to me. I shift a bit and turn around.

"Good Morning Nini", I mumbel and place a kiss on her perfectly plump lips. She just hast the most kissable lips in the entire world.

I feel her placing a kiss on my forhead and snuggel a bit closer to her. I dont have the energy to stand up at all. I didnt tought it would be that tiring, but if it means I get to be with Jennie I'm willing to do it all. Today is just an online school day so I can stay here and cuddle with Jennie in between. Since her parents left her like a lot of money she can stay home for a few weeks. She said she probably wont work at the hospital again and focus on her workshops. She does this masturbating workshop thing, I dont really know that word but Jennie said thats how you make yourself feel good without needing a second person. Aparently she teaches the women in her workshop how to do it right. She asked me if I'm comfortable with her doing that, because it requires her to be half naked. I told her that its okay, cause I know I'm the only one whos allowed to touch her.

"You slept well?", she asks me while gently caressing my back.

"Yeah", I answer. I actually slept pretty well this night.

"I made you pancakes, with mango sauce."

I feel my face lit up. Ninis pancakes are the best thing ever. They are fluffy and warm and they just are the best thing I ever tasted. So they are also the best breakfast ever. She helps me sit up and places the wooden tray on my lap, before putting a few bites on a fork and moving them to my lips. I open my mouth and let her slip them in.