Chapter 16

Third Person POV:
Jennie had her first workshop since she and Lisa started living together today. Lisa knew the concept and was fine with it. So there were no worries.
This was Lisa's first time being alone here and she was quite bored. There wasn't much to do. She liked watching TV, but it only was a long term activity when she did it with Jennie curled up under a blanket. She wasn't a good cook and mostly needed Jennie's help when doing so. So since there was nothing for her to do, she was left with a lot of time to think. And something came into her mind. A specific way to prepare a special surprise for her Nini.

Jennie loved her work for multiple reasons. First she got to help people even though some people tought that the way she helped them was weird and secondly because it brought her her girlfriend, her little Lili. But today she just wanted to go home. Finishing her workshop and coming home was way better when you had a cute girlfriend waiting for you at home. But ofcourse Jennie had smiled hersekl trough her workshop. It went really well. She helped the atending girls with all of there problems. And for her live demonstration, it was much better to get her self of while thinking of her beautiful hot girlfriend. Jennie really wanted to make love to her girlfriend and even tho Lisa always said she was ready, Jennie was still a bit hesitant about doing it. What if she hurt her or traumatized her even more. Regardless to say that it ofcourse would be free of any kind of toys, she still had her worries.

Lisas POV:

I was done. I wasnt really sure if it looked as good as I hoped it would. I was definetly not used to seeing myself like this. But I was sure that my Nini would like it, cause girlfriends are supposed to like those things. Atleast that what Chaeyoung and that advise website said. I decided to just lay here on her bed and wait for her, hoping she would like it.

Jennie's POV:

I open the apartment door and quietly slide inside. I dont expect Lisa to still be awake cause its pretty late and even tho tomorrow is saturday I'm sure that my baby is really exhausted from this week. I dont know if shes in her room or in mine so I'm extra quiet when I slip into my room. But nothing could have prepared me for what I would see there. My girlfriend on the bed sound asleep in pink lace underwear that was bearly covering anything. Which wasnt just suprising and a way I never saw my girlfriend before but it was also fucking hot. So hot that I desperately wanted to rip it of her and fuck her. Which I couldnt cause I cant just my sleeping girlfriend. Instead I silently changed my clothe and slipped into bed next to her, pulling her closer. But the sexy picture of my little Lili in those clothes werent leaving my mind and made falling asleep impossible. My toughts were interrupted when she started stirring in my arms.

"Jennie", she mumbeld.

"Yep. Its just me. Go back to sleep yea. You must be tired."

"Did I missed the whole love making part?", she whispers yawning.

Now I'm a bit confused. Does she think I like fucked her or, why is she asking that.

"No. I didnt do anything", I answer her.

"But they said it would work. That wearing stuff like that would work.", she sounds disapointed and starts sobbing into my chest.

"What means "they said it would work", and who are "they", sweetie?", I ask carefully

"The website and Chae..Chaeyoung. It said thats how you could get your girlfriend to make love with you. I'm sorry I tought it would work. They said it would turn your partner on", she sobbs into my chest.

"Oh baby. It surely turned me on a lot. You look so fucking cute and sexy in it and I would love to make love with you, but you are way to tired. You need energy for stuff like that."

"So you liked it?", she questions

"Very much. Very very much sweetheart. How about we talk about a perfect time for love making tomorrow when you're not that tired anymore?"

"Okay. Can I sleep here tonight?"

"If you answer me one question."

"Where did you got that cute pink set from?"

"Ehmm... Jis..oo unnie got it for me.", she mumbels and her cheeks are blushing like crazy.

"Guess I have to say thank you to Jisoo unnie later for this. Good night Lili"'

"Good night Nini"

---------------------------------------------------------

Yeah its not much. But I wanted to give a small update since you waited so long.

Love you..

I'll update soon again.

Hopefully................... hihihi