Kapitel 8

Lisa POV:

I enjoyed every single noodle. This food was just so delicious. It tasted so much better then the hopital stuff. I knew that Jennie was atching me while I was eating. She looked happy. She had been smiling nonstop since we left the mental hospital. Even tho Jennie was always kind and smiled from time to time, she never had seemed that happy. Maybe she disliked the hospital as much as me or does she actually enjoys spending time with me. This day let me forget almost all of my worried. The toughts related to the physiotherapy she talked had been on my mind. I was scared but also looking forward to it. I wanted my hospital stay to be over so badly, but where would I go after all of this. A part of me would love to live with Jennie, but I dont think she would want that. Did she liked that much that she would accept being my legal guaridan and letting me life with her? But I know I shouldnt worry about that now. I was planing on enjoying this day no matter wht was coming afterwards. So i finished my noodles as quickly as possible so this day could go on.

Jennie POV:

Something was on Lisas mind. Jennie could clearly see that, but she had now idea what it could be. Maybe this was bringing back memories of her time before the hospital. After Lisa finished her food Jennie payed and they left the restaurant.

"Okay. Do you wanna shop more clothes or deco?"

Lisa simeld at her and her happy face made Jennie even happier. She wanted to treat her like a worthy human today and not like traumatizesd hospital patient. Yes she as a patient but she was also a sixteen year old girl taht nobody cared about. But Jennie did care. She loved Lisa and she hoped Lisa would like her too. She wanted to give her the therapy that she needed. She schould be able to live like a normal person.

"I think I want to look at decor first.", the girl said

So they entered a cute decor store that selled blankets, pillows, plants, fairy lights and so much more. Jenne let Lisa explore the store by herself as she wanted to look for some plants to put in her living room. Her apartment was really plain and had lot of blank spaces, but Jennie had simply no time to decorate her space. She was busy with looking after Lisa and thinking about the girls therapy. When she came home all she could think of was Lisa and dinner. She would cook or order takeout and while she was eating her dinner she would think about the next day and finding new ways to concet with Lisa and help her girl.

From the plant section she could see Lisa looking at blankets and she could see how much Lisa enjoyed this expierence. She would do everything to make this a awesome day for her girl. Her girl. That sounded good and familiar, but also weird. Maybe because she didnt know what Lisa tought about all of this. Did Lisa liked her, atleast a bit. For Jennie it seemed like Lisa liked it when she was there. She quickly picked a pot with daisyes and then went to look what Lisa was doing.

"Hey girl. You found something you like?"

Lisa nodded her head and pointed her finger at a yellow blanket that was crocheted with chunky yarn.

"That would be a great addition to your room. We should get one for you right."

Lisa smiled big when Jennie offerd that.

"Thanks Jennie"

"No problem Lisa. You found something else?"

Lisa gestured Jennie to wait and disapeard for a minute before coming back with some fairy lights.

"These are pretty."

"They are. You can change their color", Lisa said proudly

"We can put them around your window."

"Yeah that would look pretty."

"Come on lets checkout"

While they left the store Jennie handed Lisa her bag, which put a simle on the girls face.