Chapter 9

Chaeyoung POV:

I start my morning as usual with a cup of coffee in my office, while looking trough my To-do list for the day. It's the first in a few month where Lisa is part of the morning visit and I am a little nervous. I grab my doctors coat and leave my office. I look outside the window, while I walk to Lisas room. I see some of Souels skyscrapers but thats all. The view from here is not the best for sure. I knock on Lisas door. I hear footsteps and a second later Lisa opens the door.

"Good morning Lisa. Did you sleep well?"

"Yes doctor", Lisa answers me

I chuckle

"I told you could just call me Chaeyoung. I'm not the president."

"Okay, sorry."

"No problem. Is there anything you need, before Jennie comes in later.", I ask her

"No. I'm good, but thanks."

"Okay I'm gonna go. You know where I am if you need me. By the way your room looks really nice."

"Thanks. Jennie bought all that stuff for me", she answers and I hear a sad undertone in her voice.

"Is that a bad thing?", I ask her

"No, but I dont want her to spend all her money on me. Even tho she told me that she has way enough money for that."

"She does. Her parents left her a lot when they died. Oh I shouldnt have said that. She spends money on you because she cares about you alot."

"I do too. I care about her too."

TIME SKIP

Jennie POV:

When I enter the hospital I have to admit that I'm more nervous then I tought I would be. I mean ist my fucking job and I have done those conversations so many times, but Lisa is just diffrent. Lisa is not just the first minor I'm doing this therapy with we also have a diffrent relationship and thats not even a bad thing. I take the stairs upstairs and stop my Chae's office to talk to her real quick before I head to Lisas room.

After my little talk with Chae i walk down the hallway to Lisas room. I knock a the door and wait for Lisa to open it. When the door opens I'm greated with welcome hug. I put my bag on the floor and quickly hug her bag.

"Did you sleep well?", I ask her and she mumbels a "good" in my shoulder.

I pull away and follow her insider. The white curtains are closed and she has her fairy lights on. The whole room is coated in warm light. It looks way more comfortable then before. Lisa guides me to her bed and sits down next to me.

"Okay. I finished you therapy plan yesterday so we can no go trough it. Thats okay with you"

"Mhm. I'm prepared."

"Thats really good. So...."

I start talking her trough her therapy plan while showing it to her on my Ipad. I wrote down diffrent massage technics and material that was required for them. Overall she takes it pretty well. I'm a little suprised by that. Normally the first thing my patients do in that kind of situation is to freak out and they were people around my age. I was prepared for Lisa to cry and stuff like that, but non of that happend.

"Okay that was basically it. Any questions?"

She shakes her head. I look at her and she looks like shes about to cry.  It only takes a few minutes until a quiet sob falls from her lips and I immediately pull her into a hug. I continue holding her tight, while I'm talkin to her.