Chapter 4

Jennie decides to bring some pancakes again today. Together with some juice, prepairing a nice little breakfast for Lisa. Her plan for today is simply to watch a movie with Lisa. It' will hopefully create a situation that makes Lisa comfortable. Today she can finally drive to the clinic with her own car and be a little independend from busses and Jisoo. She doesnt mind Jisoo driving her because they are cousins and she loves her, but she's also an adult and wants to drive around by herself. She parks her car in the parkinglot next to the hospital. She enters the building with a firmly smile, that she gives to the security worker.
When she enters Lisas room, the girl ist still sleeping, but wakes up when she hears Jennies steps on the floor.

"Good morning", Jennie says with friendly a smile while looking at Lisas sleepy eyes.
"I brought you' some breakfast again. You want some?" She asks and offers Lisa the box.

Lisa grabs the box excitedly and starts eating her breakfast while Jennie watches her.

"I have fun activity for us to do today. We will watch a movie with popcorn. How does that sound? Mhm?", she asks.

Lisa nods her head in agreement. Jennie sits down next to her and puts the laptop on her knees. She opens Netflix and selects the choosen movie. Lisa visibly enjoys the movie and Jennie decides to put her arm around the girl. As soon as she does that, Lisa leens into her touch. Hugging Jennie a little herself. Jennie smiles at the gesture. It seems like the girl ist finally gaining some trust in her. After the movie ist finished Lisa turns her face to Jennie and smiles before hugging her thankfully.

"What so you' want to do. Do you want me to tell you' even more about the therapy?"

Lisa agrees.

"About the physiotherapy?"

Lisa nods her head.

"#I dont want to scare you. Theres plenty more stuff to talk about. So your're sure?"

Lisa agrees even more.

"Well then. Just tell if you want me to stop."

Jennie swallows. She is afraid that she could lose some of the trust she earned if she scares her.

"It's mostly stimulating massages, they all require a lot of trust. You have to really trust me, otherwise your body and your muscles will be tense and that makes it uncomfotable. That makes it the last step in your journey. They just make sense when your able to just relax. When you're able to relax your body. It is also a really vulnerable situation for you, but when it comes to that point I promise you we will take it slow and make as comfortable as possible for you.", Jennie finishes her long talk.

They both keep siting on the bed, when somebody knocks on the door and Chaeyoung enters. Lisa flinches and hides behind Jennie when shes sees the doctor.

"Jennie could you come with me for a second", and then to Lisa "You will have her back soon, I promise"

Jennie leaves the room with Chaeyoung.

"I'm sorry " Chaeyoung starts "But I forgot that her checkup was today and I would have to do it today. We still have to run some gynecological tests like swabs and last time didn't go well, as you know. There could be sexually transmitted diseases, that we havent found for this reasons, so you understand hopefully how important that is. She trusts you' so you have to prepare her. You have 30 minutes. Otherwise we would probably have to anesthetise her."

"I'l try my best. I can try some things. I dont want to anesthetise her either so I'll try my best."

With that Jennie goes back to Lisa and sits down next to her.

"Scary doctor gone?"

Jennie looks at Lisa in shock. The girl has just spoken a word.

"Yes, but she is not as scary you think. I know you two did not had good start, but she just wants to help. She did these things because in her eyes ther was nothing else she could."

"But it hurt.", Lisa says with small tears in her eyes.

"I know it did. I'm sure she didnt planed on hurting you. She needs to do a checkup on you. A gynecological one, because there could be sexually transmitted diseases and they can be dangerous."

Jennie looks at Lisa who is quietly sobbing. Seeing her like this makes her sad. She puts an arm around the girl and squeezes her softly.

"Scared.", is the only thing that comes out of Lisas mouth.

"Yes, sure you are. I'm gonna be there with you the whole time. You can hold may hand, okay? Would that make it better. Just little bit atleast?"

Lisa nods her head.

"Will it hurt?", Lisa asks

"It usually doesnt hurt. I need to get them done too."

"Really?", Lisa looks suprised.

Jennie laughs a bit. "Ofcourse, but for you they are really important. Would you try to do them?

"Mhm", the girl answers in agreement.

"I'm really proud of you okay. Let's just wait for Chaeyoung. She's gonna come and get us."

" You stay?", Lisa asks again

"Ofcourse. I'm not breaking my promise."

They wait about 10 minutes, when it knocks on the door and Chaeyoung enters. She's wearing a doctors coat now. She gives Lisa a smile before kneeling down in fornt of her.

"Hey. You're ready?", shes asks friendly.

Lisa looks at Jennie and Jennie smiles to her, so Lisa nods her head.

"Okay", Chaeyoung stands up. "Then let's go. I promise I will be gentle and Jennies coming with you. Again I'm sorry for our rough start. I will try to make amends, but you have to help me a little too, telling me when I hurt you."

Lisa grabs Jennies heand and squeeses it tightly. She follow the to women outside of the room. They enter a treatment room, where Chaeyoung puts on some gloves before getting swabs and other stuff.

"Okay. I would have to ask you sit down there", she points to the chair in the middle of the room.

"Just undress from your pantie underneath the hospital gown and I will lift the gown up to have good access."

It takes Lisa a littlebit to completley undress form her pantie. After a few minutes she sits on the chair, while holding Jennies hand. Jennies is sitting on a stool next to Lisa, gently rubbing her hand, while Chaeyoung starts her checkup.

"Try relaxe a little bit more", Chaeyoung says to Lisa. "I understand its hard, but when youre muscles down there are so tense it will maybe hurt. Just try to breath calmly."

Jennie watches Lisa who is trying to breath slow and calm.

"Okay. This is the last swab test. This one can hurt a little bit. I'm sorry."

"No hurting", Lisa squeezes out.

"I'm glad that you can tell me that. Jennie will do a good job with holding your hand. I promise."

Jennie takes Lisas second hand two and holds them, while Chaeyoung inserts the swab. Lisa squeeks a tiny bit, when the tip of the swab brushes over her inside.

"Okay. I think thats all" Chaeyoungs says and smiles at Lisa
" You did really well Lisa."

Jennie helps Lisa up and goes over to Chaeyoung while Lisa gets dressed again.