Chapter 11

2 Days later...

3th Person POV:

Jennie struggeld a bit, while puting the picture of her and Lisa in a frame. She already got herself a papercut and there was a tiny bit of blood on the back of the photo, but Jennie put a heart sticker on it to cover it. There was also a little message that Jennie wrote on the back of the frame for Lisa, but she wanted that to be a suprise. She had taken yesterday, so sunday of to meet up with Jungkook and take some time for herself. From what she heard from Chaeyoung her Lili was a bit sad that she couldnt come in the afternoon, but her girl seamed to be okay. Which was good because she didnt wanted to upset her her Babygirl. As a little apology she had baked some cookies in the evening to bring today. She was sure Lisa would like, I mean she hoped she would, but who didnt liked Cookies.

Jennie checked the question sheet on her ipad for the last time, before making her way to the car. She had wrote down 12 questions about there session on friday that she wanted Lisa to answer for her. About the overall expierence, the comfort and uncomfort and how it was referring to her past expierence. She noticed that she and Lisa hadnt talked about the last point. Lisa always got a bit anxious, like when Jennie saw her scars. The scars were something Jennie actually wanted to talk about today. Maybe they could start with talking about hte physical pain, before they would get to Lisas emotional trauma.

When she walked out of her car it started to rain, like hadnt in days. Jennie didnt had an umberella near by so she hurried inside the hospital building, before she would get soking wet. She hoped that inside would be drier and warmer, but it was a bit cold inside, like if someone had left a window open. Jennie quickly went up the stairs to Lisas station, stopping at Chae's office for a minute like every day. Chaeyoung told her that Lisa was ofcourse sad she wasnt here yesterday, but also that she had been quite okay.

When she opend the door two slim arms wrapped around her and pulled her into a hug.

"Good morning to you too Lili. You're okay?", she said while hugging her babygirl back.

Lisa POV:

"I'm fine. Were you sick yesterday, cause Chaeyoung just said you couldnt come, so I..I.. tought that maybe..."

"I wasn't sick, just a bit stressed from work thats all, okay.", Jennie cuts me off.

Ofcourse I'm thankful that she wasnt seriously sick, but isn't like being here her work. I couldnt stop thinking about what I could have done to stress her. Maybe it was because she needed to rush here when I had that panick attack. I cant help it when a little sob falls from my lips and ofcourse Jennie notices it.

"Hey, whats wrong?", she says and lifts up my chin to look at me.

"Pleade tell me whats wrong. Was it me? Did something happend yesterday?", she continued but I shake my head.

She takes my hands and leads me to my bed where she sits down and pulls me into her lap. She stroking my hair gently and just this simple touch of her makes me weak. After another minute I'm finally able to say something again.

"Is it me? Am I stressing you?"

"Noo. Ofcourse not.", she says and hugs me tighter. "Why would you think that, little girl"

"Cause being my therapist is your work and..." I cant even continue this sentence cause she cuts me off again by pulling me closer, before she says something again.

"I didnt mean it like that Lili. I meant sometimes you're just tired. Not of you, ofcours. Also I wanted to meet a friend that I havent seen in years. You are not bothering or stressing me and you're not a burden or something like that. I love you okay."