Chapter 7

Due to the fact that Jennie didnt slept at all this night she was a little tired. But after four cups of coffee and pancakes it was okay. Jisoo assured her that all of the cloth were washed so she just packed them in a Bath and Body Works paperbag. She shoul really clean up, but Lisa kept her busy this week, but maybe before lunch with Jungkook. Jennie decided to let her hair open today. Her dark broen hair was falling down in smooth waves and it actually looked very pretty. But her mirrow also told her that she definetly needed some concealer. 

When Jennie left the building of her condo warm spring air blew towards her. The sun was shining and the sky had light blue coloring. It was a perfect day for her walk with Lisa and she was sure that Lisa would love it. She let herself into the drivers seat and started the car. She loved her new car. It had soft beige leather seats, which were comfy as hell. She coul sleep in that car and it would be as comfy as her own bed. The drive was as unspectacular as always. She was listening to that R&B radiostation again because it reminded her of her dad. This station was always playing when he picked her up from elementary school. That was 20 years ago and she missed him everyday. She had never understood why left. Everything was going so well. Her parent were happy and she was happy too, but it all changed when her dad left. Her mum became bitter and unhappy, she worked more and more. They always had enough money but her mom needed to do something and Jennie was always alone at home. She would cook for herself and she would go out to buy groceries. Jennie had lived an indepentend live at a really young age and never had a problem with living alone, but now that she had met Lisa she felt alone when she was in her condo. She wanted to show Lisa all the stuff she had missed, while she was in the hopsital. She would take her to the park, to the mall, to her favourite restaurant and wahtever there was in Souel to show her. She tought about becoming Lisa legal guardian for a while now, but she obviously needed to ask Lisa first if she wanted to live with her when she was signed out. It also would be easier to continue her physiotherapy.

When she approches the hospital building she sees Chae waiting infront of the building.

"Hey Jennie", she says and pulls Jennie into a hug

"You slept well?"

"Actually i didnt slept at all. I was home at around 4am so."

"If you would have said something you could have started later today Jennie. You should really get some sleep. Do you when Lisa wnats to like talk?"

"I think we should do that now. You can just come with me."

Chaeyoung nodded and followed Jennie up to Lisas room. Jennie knocked at the door. She heard steps and a few seconds later Lisa opend the door, but imideatly moved backwards when she saw Chaeyoung standinf behind Jennie.

"Its okay Lisa. She's not here for a check-up."

"You slept well Lisa?", Jennie asked

"Yes"

"Okay. What about you eat your pancakes while we talk to Dr.Park here."

"She's not gonna hurt me?"

"No, I will not. We will keep some distance if that makes you more comfortbale around me."

Lisa swallows and nods her head. Jennie sits down next to Lisa on the girls bed while Chaeyoung takes a seat on the chair.

"Okay Lisa.", Jennie says "You want to say something first?"

"No"

"Okay then", she says and gestures Chae to start talking

"Well. I'm sorry. I know I already said that yesterday. I wanted to help you but it didnt really helpt you. I'm truly sorry that i strapped you down on the chair. I guess I was a little panicking but it was my fault and only my fault."