Chapter 17 - Jennie's Birthday

Lisa had the best gift for her grilfriend. There conversations about love making didnt really helped them come up with a solution for the when and how. Lisa was a bit disapointed. She desperatly wanted to have Jennie make love to her, but it seemd like Jennie was to afraid she would hurt her baby. Maybe because Jennie could be a bit kinky sometimes and that had shown multiple times during her workshops, especially when she told the girls attending her workshops that kinks are perfectly fine to have and absolutley normal, and when she was alone in her bed giving herself some release. She was afraid she would get too kinky with her Lili. She wanted her to have the best possible expierence.

(and yeah I know it summer int the book and Jennies birthday isnt in summer but, lets just ignore that.)

Jennie's Birthday

Jennie's POV:

I didnt tought of my birthday that much. I usually bought myself a gift and Jisoo always made sure to give me one too, but that was mostly it. I didnt really tought it would change with Lisa. I didnt tought she would get me a gift. I expected a "Happy Birthday", yes but not more. I mean I just didnt. So nothing could have prepared me for what I found in the kitchen.

Lisa's POV:

I have the perfect gift for Jennie. I needed a bit help from Jisoo Unnie and it was hard keeping it a secret from Jennie, but it will all be worth it. Cause according to to women that were very gay for eachother, the sight of your girlfriend making you birthday breakfast in lingerie was in Jisoos words, a killer. In a positive context I think and hope. So Jisoo got me a new dark red lace set thing and helped with cooking, cause I never had the chance to learn that. I just hope that Jennie will like it. I still dont really know if I like this all sexy and hot thing, but if it makes my Nini happy I'm happy. I just dont know if it really looks that good, but she liked it last time so, it cant be that bad.

Jennie's POV:

I rolled out of bed and quietly opend the door to not wake Lisa up, but when I enter the hallway im hit by a smell. It smells like someone is cooking, but I actually cant be Lisa, cause she always says she cant cook anything. When I enter the kitchen I'm faced with a lets say breathtaking suprise. Lisa is sitting on the kitchen island holding a plate with pancakes and shes wearing a dark red lace set that looks fucking hot. By now my face is probably red like a tomato, but shes just so pretty. When she sees me she starts smiling and hops of the counter and comes towards me presenting me the nicely decorated pancakes. "Happy Birthday Babe"

"Thank you"

I take the pancakes and place them onto the counter before I start to devour my girlfriends face.

"Sorry you just look too good."

I'm giving you a little preview of the next chapter.
Have Fun 😊