Chapter 5

After Lisas checkup, Jennie guides Lisa back to her room. The girl sits down on her bed looking at Jennie in a questioning way.

"Are we doing something?", Lisa asks.

"I dont think so. It's almost time to go so, but if theres anything you wanna say or talk about, we can do that. That's what I here for. You can tell me everything you want.

"Okay. Can I ask some questions? About you?"

"Sure. Why not.", Jennie answers and smiles "Is it okay if I sit here on your bed?"

"Thats okay."

"Okay first question. Where do you live?"

"Oh I live in a condo in Soeul, about half an hour from here."

"Do you live alone?"

"I do."

"Thats sad. Being alone is sad."

"Oh dont worry, its okay."

"You're from here? I mean you're korean right?"

"Half korean half australian, acutally. Are you korean?"

Lisa shooks her head "I'm thai"

"You miss thailand?", Jennie asks

"No, not really. I cant really remember. It was before they took me here."

"To the hospital?"

"Yes. I just can remeber I was at home. Then something happend and everything was blackedout and then I was here and they told me that my mum left me here so I can get help."

Jennie sees that Lisa eyes are starting to fill with tears, so she quickly pulls the girl closer to her squeezes her tightly.

"Shh. It's alright. Just cry it all out. It will help you. Eating all your emotions up is never a good solution."

Lisa keeps sobbing while Jennie holds her in her arms, comforting her with words.

"I... I dont know.", Lisa sobbs.

"You dont know what", Jennie asks carefully.

"What I... should do. I... dont have anybody."

"I'm here and Dr. Park is here for you too."

"I dont wanna talk to Dr.Park. Shes scary."

"Why do you think that? If you tell me, maybe I can help you."

"She hurt me. She told me that I had to talk, but I couldnt."

"But you know that she wants to help you. She does this job because she wants to help people and she wants to help you too."

"She does?"

"Mhm and shes actually really kind and caring. Maybe you should give her a second chance and have a little conversation with her."

"I'm scared."

"Thats okay. I can be there too and I'll help you."

"Thanks. Can I ask a last questions?

"Ofcourse you can. Go ahead."

"Who is the woman that picked you up a few days ago?"

"How did you find that out?"

"I can see the... the parkinglot from here, so. I'm sorry for spying on you."

"It's okay sweetheart. The woman you saw was Jisoo my cousin."

"Oh okay. You gonna go home now, right?"

"Yes. Good night and sleep tight."

"Good night Ms. Kim."

"I told you, you can say Jennie. No need to say Ms.Kim."

Lisa nods and Jennie leaves the room. Shes kinda proud of her self for today. Chaeyoung is waiting in the hallway and comes up to her when she sees Jennie and pulls her into a hug. Jennie is a little suprised by that action but hugs Chawyoung back.

"Thank you so much Jennie. I dont know what I would do with Lisa without you. I think shes still afraid of me.", Chaeyoung says and the last sentence sounds really sad.

"I want to be there for her and help her, but I guess I was a little to harsh to her at first. I didnt wanted to be rude, but I guess I was and I feel bad about it."

"About that.", Jennie says

"Lisa wants to talk to you about that tomorrow together with me. She wants ro give you a second chance, after I told her that you want to help her and that you're actually kind."

"Oh really.", Chaeyoungs face light up. "I'll try to make it up to her."

"Okay. I see you tomorrow. Goodnight Chae."

"Goodnight Jennie".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sorry for the late update. I was really busy with school  and our wifi was not working so sorry. Also its just a short chapter and a lot of talking. But you can tell me if you prefer more or less talking.

Love you guys