Chapter 10

Author POV:

Jennie has been turning around on her office chair for 5 minutes straight. The untensiles for Lisas dirst session are spread on her desk. Jennie has been thinking about what makes sense to bring for her for way to long now. She tecnically has a list for each session with the musthaves but there is always so much stuff to bring additionally. Which are items to bring some extra comfort for the person who recieves the therapy. For example Jennie always brings rubber gloves, because she had patients before that were more comfortable when she didnt used her bare hands. Sometimes she also has an extra pillow for her patient making it more comfortable to just lay back and relax. Having your head in a comfortable postion can really help in her expierence. After 30 more minutes she finally has decided what to bring and has packed it in her bag.

Normally Jennie wears a little more formal outfits and most of the times heels, but today a more casual outfit seems more appropriate. She doesnt want to sit between Lisas legs in a outfit that screams buisness meetings. She decides on black jeansshorts and a good fitting white t-shirt. She brushes her hair behind her ears and secures it in a low ponytail. She puts her sneakers on and throws a choclate bar in her bag last minute. Choclate helps with everything thats a fact. So it should also help with overwehlming feelings.

At the hospital she makes a quick stop at Chaes office. She and Chae are pretty good friends now and so she brought her girl an iced coffee this morning. She knows ho much that woman loves coffee, apart from the fact that she needs it too.

After dropping the coffee of she makes her way to Lisas room. When she looks at the door she spots something. In the card holder a the door that was empty since she came here is now a card that says Lalisa Manoban. Before she has the chance to knock Lisa opens the door and hugs Jennie, like she hasnt see her in month.

Jennie POV:

"How's my girl doing", I ask her

"Good."

"Great. I have the stuff we talked about here, but that shouldnt pressure you."

"I think I wanna do it."

"Okay then we try", I say and run my hands trough her hair.

I follow her inside and sit down infront of her and put my bags on my knees.

"I'll show you everything first."

I pull the first thing out "This is an underlay, so we dont stain your bed with anything. Then we have bodyoil, in my experience it feels better then with dry hands. I also have rubber gloves, that I can put on my hands if you want that.", She shakes her head. " Okay then I have a neck pillow, so you can lay down more comfortable. A "can-get-dirty" blanket to cover you up when we take a break. Chocolate against overwhelming feelings and you have Leo to hold on to. And most of the massage I'm gonna perform on you today can be done with one hand so my other one is there for you to hold. Please dont be afraid to grab it and hold on to it."

"Anything you want to know, be honest."

"How long does it take?"

"That depends on how fast you orgasm."

"What is that, orgasm?"

I'm a little shocked by that statement but ofcourse I'll explain it to her.

"Its like. During this you build the same tension as when you have sex and orgasm is the relief of this tension."

"Does it hurt?"

"Not at all, babygirl. It's actually a good feeling. But its also something intimate."

"Okay, but you'll be here right? I dont know if I like this feeling, yet."

"I wont leave, promise."

I lay all the stuff out on the bedside table. Lisa watches my closely.