Lucas

Grabbing the bag of groceries and heading out of the store, hoping I didn't forget anything.

I've been staying with Hayley for almost a month, so I agreed to pick up some things for the apartment. Hence getting groceries.

Checking my phone to check when my uber is getting here. I waited a couple of minutes until it finally showed up.

Getting into the car of a woman looking around my age. She had long dark hair and tan skin. Her brown eyes looked at me through the mirror.

"I'm sorry, there was a lot of traffic. I'm Viki." She said with a soft laugh.

"It's alright, I'm Lucas." Giving her a smile.

On the way to the apartment, we talked.

About how the uber job is temporary and she wants to be a photographer. I told her how I just moved here a month ago. And I'm looking for a permanent apartment. Keeping out the fact of my living situation now.

Not because I'm embarrassed, it's just not important right now. When the car was coming to a stop, I grabbed the grocery bags and started to open the door.

"It was nice meeting you Viki." I said with another smile. About to close the door I heard her say something.

"Wait! Is there any chance I could get your number?"

Thinking about Hayley, I hesitated. But she had just gotten out of a relationship a while ago. And I don't think she sees me like that. Wouldn't she have said something if she? Right now, we were just friends.

Close friends

"Sure." I said hesitantly. What's the worst that could happen, I did need to start making new friends.

She passed me her phone and I put my number in. while I gave her mine and she did the same.

I shut the door, starting to walk into the apartment. When I opened the door I heard blasting music, and I saw Hayley.

She was dancing with a rag and cleaning spray in her hand. Her back turned to me. She was in nothing but a white loose tee shirt and dark red panties.

Leaning against the door frame I started smiling. Not in a creepy way. Just watching her be genuinely happy. It was probably wrong for me not to say I was here, because she had no pants on, but I couldn't turn away.

Hayley spraying the window and jumping around made me laugh. She turned around wide eyed. Then I looked down at her outfit. Pulling her shirt down to cover her panties. While her cheeks turned bright pink.

"How long have you been standing there?" Opening my mouth to give her an answer, she stopped me.
"Never mind, I don't want to know."

Watching her walk back to her bedroom with her ass peeking out of the bottom of her shirt. I turned back, setting the bags on the counter, and putting the food in the fridge.

Hayley came back out with flowy shorts on. Helping me fill the fridge of the groceries in silence.

"How bad was it on a scale of one to ten?" she asked me, turning around to me hiding her face in her hands.

"Not bad at all." Slowly grabbing her hands and pulling them away from her face. Lowering my head to her height gave her a smile. And coming closer to her. Inches away from her face.

Until we both turned, stepping away from each other when we heard a phone ring. Checking my pockets to see if it was my phone.

"Not mine." holding the phone in my hand.