Hayley

When Lucas finally put me down, we were in front of a black car. He could see the confusion in my eyes and took out the keys from his pocket, opening the car door for me.

Reluctantly getting into the car. So that's what he was doing all day? He bought a car.

We didn't speak much in the car. I stayed silent the whole car ride looking out of the window, watching everything as we passed.

I still couldn't believe she dragged me out of the bar.

Okay, I admit maybe I was trying to piss him off. But I didn't expect him to do that!

Seeing the familiar apartment out of the corner of my eye, I watched as we pulled into the parking lot of Rosie's apartment, and the car stopped.

She reached her hand over the seat giving my shoulder a squeeze.

"Bye Hayley, have fun!" I could hear the sarcasm in her voice. And caught her wink at me. "Thanks for the ride, Lucas" I turned to her, giving her an annoyed look. As she walked out of the car smirking.

The car ride was quick after we dropped off Rosie.

But it definitely wasn't quick enough.

The tension in the car couldn't have even been cut with a knife.

Me being mad was an understatement. Who is he to tell me where I can and can't go? When I leave and don't leave?

He does not control me.

I refused to be controlled by a man once again. I am more than capable of protecting myself.

When the car comes to a stop in front of the apartment. I storm out quickly trying to find the keys in my purse before Lucas can catch up to me. Making me drop my keys onto the floor.

Bending over to pick them up, I feel Lucas behind me.

"Stop bending over Hayley, please." He said gently, putting his hands on my waist and standing behind me to cover my ass.

Snatching the keys from the floor, I turned around.

"You can't tell me what to do." Poking his chest once and looking up at him.

"Your whole ass is out when you bend over sweetheart." His words came out strained.

I know he's being dramatic. My ass isn't fully out if I bend over  probably just a little.

"If I want my ass out, I will have my ass out Lucas and you can't stop me." I was teasing him.

Lucas rose his eyebrows glaring into my eyes, as if he was waiting for me to say it was a joke.

I could tell he knew I just wanted to piss him off.

I only noticed how short this dress was when I was already out of the house. It's definitely not something I would have usually worn, and I don't want my ass out for the world to see.

But if I did, he couldn't control that.

Our gazes left each other's. I wasn't sure who broke it first, before I stormed upstairs. My heels smashed harshly each of the stairs.

We both made our way up to my apartment in silence. I could feel his eyes on me as I walked up the stairs and unlocked the door.

He went and lied on the couch watching me with a smirk on his face as I took off my heels at the door.

It's been killing me all night. I swear I moaned as my bare feet finally touched the floor. Glancing up, Lucas fixated stare was on me. I was still mad at him, but it was so hard to be when he looked at me like that.