Lucas

I was already worried when I came home to realize Hayley wasn't here. I called her name, knocked on her door and when she didn't answer I went in.

Just to find scattered clothes and makeup in her room and bathroom.

I knew she was still with her friend. Rosie or whatever her name was, I don't care. All I care about is where Hayley went.

I got out my phone and called her, imagine my Suprise when I heard music so loud, I could barely hear her when she answered.

Then I heard an asshole asking her to dance and her cursing.

If my head isn't spinning already, it definitely was when I heard that. Then I knew she was at a club when I heard her order a drink from what I assume is a bartender.

As if it couldn't get worse, she refused to tell me where she was. I almost tore everything in site apart. At the thought of her at a club defenseless while some asshat tried to force himself on her.

She didn't even tell me. I know I was out most of the day, but a text would have been a nice warning.

That's when I found myself swearing at her.

When she hung up the phone on me. I grabbed the keys to the new car I had bought this afternoon and searched up all of the clubs near us.

Speeding to every single bar that she could've been too. After looking in, asking around, yelling and making some very violent threats at people in 7 clubs, I finally found her.

I didn't care how tired I would have been by the end of the night. I would have searched all night to make sure she was okay.

That's what brought me to where I am now. Waiting outside of the bathroom I saw Haley's friend walk into.

While I was yelling at I forgot who at this point I saw someone rushing out of the crowd and a short blond going after her.

It had to be Hayley. So now I'm here, legs and arms crossed leaning against the wall in the hallway of the bathroom. I have absolutely no idea what I am going to do yet, but we'll get there soon enough.

Rosie walked out first looking at me with a smug grin, and winking as she walked past me.

Then Hayley walked out. She looked ... I'm trying to find a better word but the only word that best describes her at that moment is hot.

She looked very hot. Obviously, I've known she's gorgeous, and beautiful. She's anything that could describe beauty. But when she walked out in a tight, short black dress and heels that wrap up her leg. My gaze lingered her body for a bit too long.

Once she saw me, she rolled her eyes and tried to turn around and go back into the bathroom before I caught her arm.

Sliding my hand down to hers, before she had a chance to react, I pulled her close to me.

So, close our chest touched and I could tell she was trying to hide how fast her heart was beating. But I could see it in the way her chest rose and fell quickly. I could feel her heart on mine.

Looking up at me her eyes darted into mine and her lips slightly parted.

"I feel like I should be looking away." Rosie said in a hesitant tone.

Hayley and I both looked at her before she stepped away from me, her whole face changing, and I could tell she was back to being mad at me.

"Get away from me Lucas." She said harshly.

I took a couple steps away from her, before she walked away, and I followed.

Turning around quickly on her heel she almost fell, but I stepped in quickly grabbing her waist before she pulled away from me once again.