Hayley

The movie has been playing for twenty minutes, and it's as good as everyone says. I've been waiting for Lucas to get home so we could watch it together. Just in case it was too scary for me to watch alone without thinking everything in the house is suspicious after. But so far there hasn't been much horror in this horror movie.

The killer in the movie pops out on the screen and I flinch. Damn, I spoke too soon.

I fell back into Lucas' side; it was a familiar feeling. The comfort heat of his body next to mine. I sat up and tilted my head onto his shoulder snuggling closer to his side. Feeling his hand drop over my shoulders keeping me in place.

Today is the day, definitely. I am going to be bold; I am going to make a move. If he rejects me that's fine, we can stay friends. I just need to know if he feels the same as I do. What do I feel? I have no idea.

The movie eventually ended, and I scooched up and turned sideways facing Lucas.

"Did you like it?" I chewed down on my lip waiting for his answer.

"It was fine." He said blandly.

I let out a surprised laugh and shoved at his chest playfully.

"Fine? It was such a good movie, Lucas, you can't just say fine." I mocked.

"Okay, it was good. Better?" His small laugh zipped a smile up onto my lips.

"Much."

"I like my sweater on you." His smile slowly dropped just leaving a hint of a smirk.

"I do too." I shift untucking my legs that are starting to hurt from under me.

I move around trying to find somewhere comfortable for a couple seconds, then the idea hits me. It's now or never. I move closer to Lucas and throw a leg on one side of him and the next on the other. Oh shit, I forgot I wasn't-

"Is this more comfortable?" Lucas asks, looking at how I straddled him, arching a brow at me.

"Definitely." I slightly nod.

"Thank you by the way."

"For what?" Lucas asks, slipping a loose piece of hair behind my ear.

"For the tacos for lunch, I know that was you." I wrap my arms behind his neck.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." His tone is sarcastic, but I won't push him on the topic.

Especially when I'm on top of him. I look over to his hands at his side, careful not to touch me.

"You can touch me, Lucas." I grab the hands at his sides and bring them to my hips.

His hands start to wander after I gave him the approval and slows down my hips to my bare thighs. His eyes widen, and he realizes.

"Hayley, are you wearing shorts?" His eyes drown into mine.

"This is basically a dress on me, so no." My words hang in the air.

"Fuck Hayley, off." His head falls back for a moment and his breaths get heavier. He spits out the words reluctantly.

His hands go to my waist about to move me, then I grab both of his hands.

"Was that a request or a demand?" I stare into his eyes.

My heart slams against my chest.

"Hayley..." His word is a warning.

I move my hips forward and his hands tighten on my waist. I can feel him hard under me already.

"Please."