Lucas

I woke up to the scent of perfume, Hayley's perfume. Hayley was here, with me, in my arms.

I've been awake for five minutes repeating that thought to myself. How unreal last night was and how I got to have Hayley peacefully asleep with me.

 Hayleys hair is draped over my chest along with her head. She has one arm slung over my stomach clutching herself to me.

Not that she has to. I'm not going anywhere.

I push the strands of hair away from her face then pull her higher on my chest. Her hard nipples hit my chest and the blood rushing through me suddenly goes straight to my dick. 

When she's close enough I trail kisses from the side of her head down to her neck. Hayley groans and squirms on top of me a bit, which only makes me tighten the grip I have on her.

Now that I have her, she's not going anywhere.

She's mine, and I've always been her.

Hayleys hand rome's my chest for a moment before she springs off me. I quickly grab hold of her before she falls off the bed.

"It's alright, it's just me, Lucas alright?"

Her eyes take in my naked chest and boxers for a moment before her gaze softens. Her eyes then drop to her lack of clothes, and she quickly tries to cover her boobs, and I gently slide my hand down her back and pull her closer to me. Sitting up against the bed frame I maneuver Hayley closer to me.

"You're still here?" Her voice is very.

"Of course, I'm still here. Where else would I be?" I chuckle.

"I don't know, away from me. I didn't know if you would regret it...Last night."

My face straightens and I maintain eye contact.

"I don't regret anything. Do you?"

Hayley mumbles under her breath. Breaking eye contact with me and tipping her chin lower.

"Speak up baby." My deep voice rasps at the word 'baby'.

That's what makes her look up, she likes that. I'll keep that in mind for later.

"No, I don't...regret last night."

"Good, because I have so much more planned for you." I wink at her before rolling out of the bed, but not before seeing her face flush.

I walk over to the bathroom and shut the door. I don't lock it through. Just in case. Turning the shower knob the hot water starts to pour out of the shower head heating up the room. My clothes start to drop to the floor, and I walk into the shower. Right as I shut the curtain there was a knock on the door.

"Um, Lucas, I need to brush my teeth."

"Come in."

The squeak of the door brings a smirk to my face. All that separates me, and Hayley is a shower curtain. I hear the faint sound of Hayley's voice and slide the curtain open a bit. Hayleys frame takes up my vision. She's bent over the sink with the hoodie from last night hanging on her. Guess she put it back on. Only I wish she didn't. The crease of her ass teases me as she stretches to reach for her toothbrush.

"What did you say?"

"I just said I'll be quick."

"Take your time, I don't mind."

Hayley eyes me from the mirror and notices me staring. She rolls her eyes at me and swipes the toothpaste from the counter. I'm going to definitely make her eyes roll later.