Hayley

I watched as Lucas left the room as quickly as possible and couldn't help but wonder why.

I wish he didn't leave. I wish he would have stayed with me.

That's when I got snapped back into reality by Rosie literally snapping her two fingers in my face.

"Are you even listening to me Hayley" She rolled her eyes dramatically.

"Yes, yes fine I'm sorry, what did you say" Finally turning my attention to her.

"I said that I would totally freak out if I had a roommate who looked like that. You're strong girl."

"Um yeah I guess." I don't know what else to say, because I am not strong whatsoever around him.

It takes everything in me not to throw myself at him like a fangirl most of the time.

"So, is he single?" Rosie asked, biting back a grin.

I knew better than anyone what that meant. Even with an innocent sounding name like Rosie she is anything but innocent.

She never has trouble getting the guys she wants, but I don't think she's his type of girl. I actually don't know his type of girl at all.

I don't even know if he has a girlfriend. The thought of him having a girlfriend didn't sit right with me.

It made me... jealous?

No, absolutely not. I'm not jealous of Lucas having a girlfriend. But I forgot to answer Rosie so that's a thought for another time.

"Sorry I was just thinking, I'm not sure if he does."

"Well if you find out let me know." She answered, laughing away the words.

Her laugh is so delicate, so soft. It's definitely contagious. I laugh with her praying this conversation is over. I'm tired of talking and thinking about him all the time.

After spending the whole day with Rosie, we decided we needed to get out of my apartment.

So now it's almost eight at night and we're getting ready to go get some drinks. Lucas never came back but I figured he's probably just busy or has some friends around here that he met.

But that doesn't matter, I couldn't care less about where he is.

I'm finishing up my makeup when Rosie walks into the bathroom in the outfit I let her borrow. A short black denim skirt, with a tiny red tank top, and the cute red leather jacket we found at a thrift store.

We both wanted it; I mean who wouldn't? It was such a steal, but Rosie ended up giving it to me, out of the 'kindness of her heart.' Her words not mine.

But she looks stunning as always. She's one of the prettiest girls I've ever seen. But I just stopped trying to convince her as such because she always brushes it off, and never believes me.

"You look so good Rosie."

"What about Hayley? I haven't seen you like this since before you were with you know who. You look great!" Rosie called out squeezing me in a quick side hug. We don't say henry's name anymore it just reminds me of too many memories.

I quickly shook off the thought and made my way to my full body mirror in my bedroom. Looking back at a reflection I haven't seen in almost two years.

I'm in my tight, black mini dress,  black heels with a gold necklace around my neck. I smile seeing myself like this. I actually feel like me again.

Once we get to the club it's full. Packed with people dancing on each other, laughing and getting drunk.

Me and Rosie made it to the bar and Rosie ordered two shots for us. We drank down the shots and headed to go dance.