Hayley

I drag the computer off my lap and fall into my covers. 

My new pink covers, I got rid of my old ones. I didn't want him to have a hold on me so strong in couldn't sleep in my own bed anymore.

I called into work and asked if I could work from home today because I didn't feel well. Thankfully they agreed saying I didn't have much of the presentation left to do but to finish it today. 

With all of the pain striking in my body I'm surprised I got through a couple of hours of work without dying.

Lucas is on his date and I'm alone drying in my bed. 

I stretch my hand further on the bed and call Rosie. The phone rings once, then twice and before the third time she picks up.

"Oh, you don't look so good." She says looking at me through the phone.

I glare at her and roll my eyes. My head gives out and drops to my pillow. I slowly roll over onto my back and bring the phone above my face.

"I'm dying Rosie, and the first thing you say is I don't look good. I know I don't look fucking good!" I yell the last part, and that sends a jolt through my body.

Rosie raises her hand and shrugs her shoulder as if she is surrendering.

"Damn girl, what happened to you?"

"I got my period yesterday and I feel like I'm on the verge of death. My cramps are killing me, I'm hungry and tired. I already cried twice today; I don't know how much more I can take." After my rant Rosie already looks annoyed.

"Why'd you call me, don't you have a charming prince to complain too?"

"Well first of all he's not my prince charming, second of all he's on a date." I sighed, plopping the back of my hand to my forehead dramatically and tilting my head to the side.

"He's on what? He was just all over you the other night!"

"He was not all over me, he was being a dick. And plus, he's just a flirt." I roll my eyes at her.

"Sure, anyways I have to go because my lunch break just ended." The sure sounded very unconvincing but I brushed it off.

"Love you babe." She said quickly.

"Love you too" I hung up the phone.

I really love Rosie, but she is no help sometimes. I don't even know why I called her.

 Maybe I'm just lonely, I'm not usually alone. Especially since Lucas lives with me now. It's been a couple of hours since Lucas has left and I have been occupying my time with work, but now I have to drown in my pain, bored and alone.

Maybe I am a bit dramatic.

I dragged myself out of bed and into the shower. I was in pain, but I wasn't disgusted. I might have built up the energy to shower but I'm not tackling washing my hair. I threw on shorts and an oversized shirt I found quickly and went back into bed.

I heard a door open and squinted my sleepy eyes open. I ended up taking a nap after my shower and I'm guessing Lucas is home. But I didn't have enough energy to check if it was him, I laid my head back onto my pillow and shut my eyes.

"Hayley?" Lucas yelled from the living room.

I turned to the other side of my bed and pretended not to hear him.

"Hayley?" This time his voice was at the door.

When I didn't answer the door, he opened it himself and walked into my bedroom.