Chapter 3

Today's the day.

I lazily got out of bed and went into the bath room. I hopped into the warm shower. I cleansed myself off. Warm showers help me get my mind of things.

I got out and wrapped a towel around my waist. I stood in front of the mirror and blow dried my hair.

After my hair was dry I used gel in my hair to style it.

I got dressed and headed downstairs. I smelt bacon and eggs, always a good way to start a bad day.

I sat down at the table and ate the hot breakfast my mom and she just sat down.

After eating I grabbed my bag and slipped my shoes on and headed out the door.

..

Ash was waiting for me by my locker.

"How did your year go? Grade 9 is crazy, am I right?" He said nudging me with his elbow.

"Sure is." I replied, dull like.

"We're going to be 16 soon, Niall. We've grown up together!" He joked.

"Oh, calm down. Save that for when we're seniors." I joked.

We both cleaned our lockers out. His was right next to mine, of coarse.

"I'm done, are you?" He asked me, shutting his locker.

"Yep, let's go." I replied, shutting my locker to.

We both started walking out of the school.

"Crazy memories in that grade." He started.

"Oh yeah! Unforgettable ones."

We continued walking, didn't stop once.

"Do you think that if I avoid her, she'll want to break up with me?" I asked Ash, looking at the ground.

"Who?" He asked, forgetting about Claire.

"Claire, you dork." I chuckled.

"Oh yeah, I don't know. She seems.. To crazy?" He replied.

I Thought for a minute. I don't know. It's just to much.

"It seems like to much, Ash. Knowing she's 'obsessed' with me, while she's dating me.. Seems.. Weird." I explained to him.

"That's true, if I was you I'd feel that same way."

We continued walking until we reached his house, which is on the way to my house. We waved goodbye and then I continued heading to my house.

When I got on the block I seen Claire walking up to me.

"Hey, Niall." She said shy like.

"Hi." I said boringly.

"So.. It's summer. Are we dating?" She said, staring into my eyes.

"Y-umm. Yes."

"Oh, okay" she replied, with a smirk on her face. "Want to go to your house?"

"If you want." I said mistly.

"Okay, let's go." She said, starting to walk.

We walked next to each other and she grabbed my hand, holding it, her fingers Inbetween mine.

When we got there, she set he stuff down, took her shoes off and started going up stairs.

"Where are you going?" I asked her, stopping her from going up.

"Your room, where else?" She said, saying it like I didn't know that.

"Let's just stay down here, you know, where people can see us? And observe?" I said, hoping she wouldn't say anything back but 'ok'.

"No, babe, please? That's invading privacy." She said, grabbing my hand again.

Before I could say anything she pulled me up the stairs.

We went into my clean room. It was clean, my mum had cleaned it for me when I was at school.

"Nice room." She said, releasing my hand.

"Thanks, just please don't go through anything." I asked politely.

"No problem.. Babe!" She winked.

She walked over to my couch and sat there, with her legs up.

"Want to cuddle? We'll watch a cute movie." She asked, putting in Titantic.

I've seen this movie many times.

"I guess." I replied walking over to her.

She rested her head on my chest. I put my arms around her, just picturing her as someone else. The lights then turned off from my mum peeking in, she shut the door behind her. She looked up and me and whispered:

"I love you."

I didn't say anything. I pushed myself to say it:

"I love you too." I whispered back.

She smiled, and stared at my lips. I could tell she wanted to kiss me, but I avoided it by tilting my head up and watching the movie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~