Chapter 12

•**HARRY'S P.O.V**•

"Get in the car!" The cop yelled, pushing me into the back seat.

My hands were cuffed, I couldn't do anything. If I could, I'd hurt him.

He slammed the door in my face, causing me to flinch. I look at Louis, who was tearing up. The rest of the boys looked worried. Before I could read the lips of what Louis was saying to me, he slammed on the gas.

"We finally got you, Styles." He smirked. I could see him in the mirror.

If there wasn't a cage Inbetween us, i'd mess him up.

I glared at him. He seen through the rest view mirror and turned his face to me. I glared again and spit in his face.

He grunted and flicked it off of him. I chucked at it.

"What the hell!" He yelled.

"Don't look at me like that." I mumbled.

He pulled over. He got out and opened the back door.

"Out!" He spat.

He didn't give me time to say anything. He pulled me out and threw me to the ground. My right cheek hit the side of the cement, causing it to get cuts. He pulled out the tazer and gave me 3 painful shocks. I closed my eyes and remembered about the pocket knife I've always kept in my back pocket, but if I had the chance to kill him I'd get killed, too. There's no way to escape that.

"Hope that taught you a lesson, Styles." He smirked, and threw me back into the back seat.

I didn't say anything, I just grunted at him. We continued down to the jail. When we arrived he grabbed me and walked me into the jail. All the cops cheered him on, saying we finally got me and whatever. I rolled my eyes at it. He took my handcuffs off, which was making my wrists turn red, and threw me into the cell causing me to fall the ground. I was still in pain from the tazer shocks. I slowly sat on and dug my face in my hands. I really hope they do something about this.

•**NIALL'S P.O.V.**•

I smiled as I put the last piece of the booth together.

"Looks good lads." I said.

"Sure does!" Claire smiled.

"Let's make some money!" Zayn chuckled.

"Who's fir-"

"Me!" Louis said, raising his hand and stopped Liam.

"Oh, okay.' Liam chuckled.

We all chuckled a little. Louis walked up to the booth. We all stood back a little bit, to show Louis is the one to kiss.

A few girls walked passed, gave us a tip but didn't kiss Louis. Another girl came along, got her attention.

"Hey." Louis winked.

"Hi," she replied reading the kissing booth sign. "£3.50 for a kiss?"

"It's not for us, it's for our friend, he's in jail. We need to bail him out." Liam informed her.

"We have about £2.00 in tips. We need £180 more." Louis added.

"Oh, that seems reasonable." She smiled.

She placed £30.00 into the bin. Me and Zayn stared at each other. Wow, this might go faster than I thought.

"So how 'bout that kiss?" Louis said, with a cheeky smile across his face.

She smiled and kissed him, it turned to a kissing booth to a make out session. Me and Claire looked at each other with retard looks on our faces. That kiss lasted 1 whole minute. Louis stared back at us, giving us a thumbs up.

"You don't have herpes, do you?" She joked.

"No." He chuckled. "What's your name?"

"Eleanor." She smiled. "And you?"

"Louis." He smiled back.

"Here's my number," she said giving him a piece of paper with her number on it. "Call me sometime."

She smiled and walked away. Louis walked back over to us, not sayin anything. Just smiling.

"I love this job." He smirked. "Zayn! You're a genius for even thinking about this."

"Thanks Lou." He chuckled.

"She gave us £30.00. That leaves us

£150." Liam said.

"Claire, take a turn." Louis said, patting her back.

Claire looked back at me. I nodded, giving her the 'it's okay' signal. She looked at me, seeing if it was surly okay. I nodded again. She smiled and went up to the booth. Right off the bat some guy came up to the booth.

"Hey pretty lady," he smirked. "Whoa, £3.50? Worth it!" He slammed £4.00 on the booth and started kissing her. I clenched my fists, but letting it go by. He tried getting more from her, but I interrupted.

"Okay, it's just a kiss not a make-out stand pal." I spat, breaking the two up.

He looked up at me.

"Niall," he stared. "What are you doing here, leprechaun?"

My eyes widened.

"Tran." I muttered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this is late! Ill try to keep up now!:)

-Jenny.x