Chapter 1O

I woke up the next morning, in my boxers. As always. I sat up and picked up my phone and text Liam, Zayn, and Louis to see if they wanted to hang out. Guys night.

I sat, waiting for a reply.

....

I got a text from Louis. Says:

"Sure thing bro:) Just give me about 10 minutes to get there. And also, I'm bringing one of my bestest friends Harry. If that's okay!:) X"

I replied:

"Okay, cya 2 then!"

I waited for the other two to reply..

..

Text from Zayn and Liam!

"Yeah!!! Sounds fun! Ill be there in a minute or so! x" Zayn texted.

"Sounds awesome! Ill be there ASAP. :) xxxx" Liam texted.

I replied to both:

"Okay, cya then."

I plopped my phone down on my bed and crept to my closet. I looked around for something to wear. Hmm. Regular green shirt and some beige pants. Seems okay with me. I put them on slowly and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and gelled up my hair. I looked at myself in the mirror, then heard a doorbell. They're here!

I walked downstairs and opened the door. Zayn was standing there.

"Ey!" I said, giving him a friendly man hug.

"Hey dude, who's all coming over?" He asked, walkin in and sitting on the couch.

"Harry, Louis and Liam." I said, sitting next to him.

"Who's Harry? I know Louis and Liam. Just not this Harry kid."

"He's like 15. Me, you and Liam are 16. Louis is 17." I informed him.

"Oh, I hope he's a nice kid." He said.

There was another doorbell, the a knock.

I went to the door and opened it. Louis and Harry were standing there.

"Hi, Louis." I smiled.

"Hey Niall." He replied.

"You must be Harry?" I asked, shaking his hand.

He looks just like that killer from my dream.. Also.. Wait.

He is the killer! Harry Styles!

"Yeah." He smiled. Dimples and everything!

I let them in, Harry shaking hands with Zayn.

"Louis, come here for a second?" I asked, still standing by the door.

"Yeah, what is it bud?" He asked walking over.

"Is that Harry Styles?" I asked. "The murderer?"

He stared.

"Yes. Please don't blow his cover! He has to do it. He's only killing bad people, which isn't bad. Right?"

"True." I said.

"Don't worry, he's quitting." He said.

''Well.. Liam is coming. He's the one on the news. If he sees him, he'll flip!" I said.

"Oh crap. We have to tell Liam the st-" Louis was stopped by a doorbell.

"That's him!" I whispered.

"The story," he said, finishing his sentence. "Maybe he'll understand."

"Okay, I hope he will." I smiled.

Louis smiled back and sat on the couch with the others.

I took a deep breath and opened the door.

"Liam!" I greeted him.

"Niall!" He came in for a hug.

"Go ahead, and sit over there with the others." I said, leading him to the couch.

He sat down next to Harry, and I went around and sat on the end next to him.

"Let's say all of our names, shall we?" Liam suggested.

"Louis Tomlinson."

"Zayn Malik."

"Niall Horan."

"Liam Payne."

It was quite after Liam had said his name. He took a look over at Harry, who's face was burried in his hands.

"Excuse me?" Liam said, tapping him on the shoulder.

Harry looked up.

"Harold Styles." He spat.

Liam had a shocked look on his face.

"Y-you you.." He stuttered

"Yeah I know. I'm Harry Styles. The killer. Liam just listen to me," He started. "I'm only killing bad people. The last person i've killed was 3 months ago. I only killed 2 people in my life. I swear. I've quit. Now, could you get off my back about it?"

Liam was mind blown, he didn't say a word. All he did was nod, and sit back down.

"Well," I said. "What do you boys wanna do?"

No one said anything, we all just took turns staring at eacother. Which was extremly awkward.

Next thing I knew, Harry started humming "Torn" by Natalie Imbruglia

I knew that song, I joined in. Singing actual words.

"There's nothing left, I used to cry," Me, Harry, and Zayn all began singing.

Liam looked at Louis on joined in.

"That's what's going on. Nothing's fine I'm Torn." We all sang.

We all enjoyed singing parts, and planning it out just by looking at eachother.

Claire walked in as we were singing. We all startled and jumped, stopping our singing.

"Claire!" I jumped up, running to her.

"Niall, who are these boys?" She asked.

They all stared blankly.

"My friends, we're having a boy's night out." I said. "Sorry, I forgot to tell you."

She stared.

"Uhm. Okay." She said, walking out the door.

I hope I didn't make her mad..

•**CLAIRE'S P.O.V.**•

I'm so glad it's been one week. He hasn't text me all day.. I'll just go see him. I made my way out of my house, and walked over. I hope he's okay.. I remember what his mom said.

"Just walk in."

So, I did. I walked in to see Niall and 4 other boys, i've seen 3/4 of the other boys. The other one had curly brown hair.. They were all singing "Torn". I didn't know what was going on.. Niall ran over to me.

"Who are these boys?" I asked, even though I knew most of them.

They are stared at me. Like i was a joke.

"My friends, we're having a boy's night out." He explained. "Sorry, I forgot to tell you."

I just stared at him, he forgot. I hid the necklace i got him deeper in my pocket

"Uhm. Okay." I said, leaving and closing the door behind me.

The necklace I got him was expensive.. It had an infinity sign on it, and the date we started dating on it. Oh well, seems like he don't care. To caught up in 'boy's night' to even notice. God, okay then Niall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~