Chapter 16

We went back over to my house, to stay for awhile. We all hopped out of the car, helping Harry again. He seems to be getting better, which is good. We walked into my house, planting our bums in the same couch as before.

"Are all you boys staying overnight?" My mum asked, shutting the front door.

We all looked at each other and nodded.

"Sleepover!" Zayn laughed.

We laughed with him. I switched on the t.v. X-factor was on. I loved watching this. I've always wanted to try out.

"Claire, are you staying too?" Louis asked.

"If you want me to." She smiled.

"Of coarse." Liam replied.

"You know, five boys and one girl seems splended." She laughed.

I got a text. I looked down at my phone, it was from Ash. I don't know if I dared to read it. It could ruin my night if its bad. I hesitated but grabbed my phone and looked at it.

All I said was 'hey.' Nothing else.

I locked my phone and set it back down on the arm of the couch, continuing to watch x-factor.

"We should go on x-factor!" Louis joked.

"I wish." Harry smiled.

"I'm going to use the potty." Zayn said, getting up and walking away.

"He'll be gone for another hour." I laughed.

I ran my fingers through my hair again. I still need to shower.

"Hey boys, ill be back in a few. I'm gonna go shower. Help yourselves at any goods." I smiled and walked up the stairs.

I searched for my favorite four leaf clover boxers. When I found it I grabbed it and threw it into the bathroom. Then I grabbed some new clothes, that didn't have sweat all over it. I tossed those into the bathroom too. I grabbed a towel on my way to the bathroom, wrapping it around my neck. I debated if I actually wanted to bathe, or shower. I sat there for a minute and thought. Ill bathe. I took my shirt and pants off, leaving myself in my boxers. I turned the water on and turned it to warm. I turned the plug on and let it fill with clear water. I added a little bit of bubbles, the way I like it. I took the towel off my neck and set it down on the ground. When the tub was full, I turned the water off, took my boxers off and hopped in. I sighed in relief. It feels so good to relax this way. I rested my head back, closing my eyes. Ah. I never wanna get o--

The door opened. I screamed and closed the shower curtains.

"It's Harry!" He laughed.

"Har-.. Harry what are you doing?" I mumbled.

"I don't know."

"Get out." I laughed.

"Oh, Louis is trying to cook. He's not letting me. Tell him you gave me permission to cook with him."

"Um. Okay? Don't burn my house down."

"Okay." He left, closing the door behind him.

I don't even know how he managed to get up here so fast with him injured like that. He must be recovering. I put the curtains back into place, and laid my head back once again. I feel like a kid again. I sat up and played around with all the bubbles around. I chuckled to myself and scooped them up with my hand, placing them on my face as if I had a beard like Santa.

•**CLAIRE'S P.O.V.**•

"You guys! Calm down!" I yelled, putting stuff back were it belongs.

"Niall said help ourselves to goods. These are goods." Liam said, holding a giant fork.