Chapter 19

I woke up the next day. It was early. That's probably because me and Claire passed out at 7pm last night. I got up and checked my phone. 6am. Looks like I'm not going back to sleep. I looked over to me, on the bed, Claire was lying next to me. Still asleep. I ran my fingers through her hair and kissed her forehead. I was in my boxers again. I don't know how that keeps happening, I don't get undressed before bed. Uh.. Okay. Ill think about that later. I went down the stairs quietly. I went into the kitchen and grabbed some fruity pebbles cereal. I grabbed my favorite lime green bowl, and a spoon. I dumped the cereal into the bowl and got the milk out of the fridge. Then I put the perfect amount of milk in the bowl. After I put the milk back into the fridge, and the cereal back on top of the fridge. I sat down on the couch with the bowl in my hand, and took the remote. I flipped through a few channels. Spongebob. That seems childish, right? But I always loved watching it since I was 10. I continued to watch it until it stopped coming on. I sighed. I flipped through some more channels. Nothing interesting on. I turned it off and laid on the couch. I looked around, being bored. Ill shower. I went into the guest-room bathroom. I turned the water on. I took all my clothes off and jumped in. I cleansed myself for 30-40 minutes. I got out. Crap. I forgot clean underwear. I wrapped the towel around my waist and went upstairs to my room. Claire was just waking up.

"Mornin' gorgeous." I smiled.

"Morning." She smiled back.

I went to my drawer and opened it, picking out some clean boxers. I went into my bathroom, changing Into them.

"Are we planning anything today?" I asked, wandering around the room in my boxers.

"No, I don't think so." She replied.

"Want to join me? On the bed?" I smirked.

She smiled and we both went into my bed, cuddling each other. It was still pretty early, I don't mind going to sleep again.

...

After a few good hours of sleep, I woke up again. Still with Claire in my arms. Right now, I'm thinking that not so long ago I didn't like Claire. I thought she was obsessed, nerdy, and looked funny. I love her now. She's beautiful, in my eyes then she seemed much different. I never thought I'd feel this way for a girl, and she's only my second girlfriend. I first girlfriend's name was Natalie. I think it was 1 or 2 years ago. She cheated on me, with Tran. I know what I want, and who I want to be with. I don't care if I'm 16, I'm in love.

Claire woke up, and yawned.

"Morning again." She mumbled.

"Morning." I said, allowing her to sit up.

"I'm hungry."

"I'll make you some breakfast, babe."

She smiled, and gave me a kiss. I stood up and wandered down stairs, where I had already smelled waffles.

"Ey!" Louis yelled.

"We made you some breakfast!" Zayn yelled, too.

"It's only the food of the morning!" Harry said.

"Come, come!" Liam said, setting me in a chair.

Claire came down.

"Ey!" Louis yelled again.

"We made you some br--" Zayn was stopped by me.

"We get it." I laughed.

She laughed and sat down next to me.

"I heard the commotion from upstairs. It's good to see you boys." She smiled.

They smiled. Liam set some waffles in front of us. We put butter and syrup on it and dug in.