He asks you out /Luke\

Today my best friend Luke hemming is coming back from tour. Yes I did say the Luke hemmings. I met him 2 years ago outside of one of his concerts it was really late and I was just now leaving with my friend Selena and I saw someone trying to mug him so I opened a can of whoop ass on him and ever since then we've been close.

"Panda!" I hear Luke yell as he enters my loft with the spair key I gave him. He lives here when he stays in the U.S. and he's off tour it saves us both money he helps with rent and has a home to come to.

"Pengin!" I yell running to the front of my house tackling him at the door.

"I've missed you." He says as you two stand up.

"I missed you too." I said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Me and Luke are touchy thats just the kind of people we are it's not sexual just friendly even though I wish it was more some times.

*knock , knock*

"That would be the boys coming over to chill." Luke said leaving to go to his room I assume I open the door and let them in.

"Y/n!" The all said bringing me in for a group hug.

"You're coming on the next tour y/n." Calum said hugging me from behind which felt weird.

Just then luke came back into the room.

"Hey hands off my Panda bear, yeah?" Luke said pushing Calum off me. They fell silent.

"Okay boys who wants pizza?" I said pulling my phone out my pocket walking into my room.

When I'm finished I just sit on my bed for a while until someone comes in.

"I ordered the pizza it should be here in 20." I said not looking to see who it was. I continue to lay there with my eyes closed and my feet hanging off the side of the bed. Until I feel a weight on the side of the bed next to me. I open my eyes only to see Luke laying next to me with his thinking face.

"Whats wrong penguin?"

"I think I like you panda." He said blankly.

"What?"

"Nothing."

We were quite for a while until I rolled over sitting over his lap and kissed him softly. He kissed back and we just stayed that way deepening the kiss for a bit before I pulled away.

" I like you too Penguin." I said softly

"Be my girlfriend?" He said sweetly

"Yeah."

And we just smiles for a bit. Until I hear the door bell I climb off and open my door only to see Calum, Ashton, and Michael fall over at my feet.

"Are you guys dating?" Michael say as I step over them walking to the door.

"Yeah." I said while paying the pizza man.

"It worked!" Calum said as they all high fived.

"What did?" Luke said getting a slice of pizza.

"The plan to get you together. We knew you too liked each other so we made you jealous enough to ask her out." Ashton said eating his piece.

"You smart bustards." I said taking a seat.

"Thanks guys." Luke said sitting next to me.

::::::::::::::::

How was is?