Names during sex 4/4

Plus the Youngblood song he wrote for you after.

Luke:You call him Baby when your being sweet
You: he calls you Princess when your being sweet and Mistress when you have your fun
YB: If these walls could talk: because y'all get kinky asf and if anyone ever found out it'd just be bad.

Calum: you call him by his name... to tell him who you belong too.
You: he calls you anything with the word sweet in it.. sweetheart, sweetie, sweetness, ect.
YB:Valentine: because it's passionate and just about the two of you all year round.

Michael: you are a good girl so when Mikey asks you a question you tell him Yes sir/ No sir because he's in charge.
You: he calls you his good girl when you listen to him and bad girl when you don't.
YB:Meet you there: he always makes you cum more than 4 times and the last time he always tries to time you guys together but it never works out but he just wants to "meet you there".

Ashton: so I mean he's sweet or whatever so you call him DADDY .
You: he calls you baby normally but Babygirl when ever he's ready to be daddy.
YB:Better man: before meeting you he didn't ever explore his kinky side so he likes to you you've made him a better man and lover because of it.

So I'm not an asshole ofc there's gonna be an in-depth smut chapter for each of these.

Please vote ♥️