You find out your pregnant: luke part 2

SOooooo no one probably reads this anymore because I haven't updated in over a year but I lost the password to this account and just found my old laptop which had the password saved on it.

Bless up!!!

Anyways here's a long over due update, also ill be posting at least once a week to one of my stories so look out for them babes :

recap:

"I made up my mind about 2 things today. 1 I am having this baby and 2 it's father will never know."

Fast forward 6 years.

Well just for the record y/n y/l/n is NOT a quitter! I gave birth to a beautiful set of fraternal twins and raised them on my own while putting myself through school and becoming one of the best bakers the west coast has ever seen. I have my own bakery in Northern California. Which is doing so well I can manage from home and I only need to go into the store once a week which is more than any 24 year old teen mom could have wanted for herself. Luna and Alec are the best thing in my life and i've never once regretted my decision to keep them and I haven't even though about Luke in years . Which is only kind of hard to do considering they both have his blue eyes. I hear his band is doing well and going on another tour soon... Good for him.

Today I took them with me to San Francisco to visit their Aunt Elizabeth, my little sister, and take her to the airport. We parked the car and went inside her apartment down town. We walked into her building where she met us at the front door.

"y/n you're here!" Elizabeth said with open arms.

"Oh it's been so long little sis!" I said hugging her while Luna and and Alec grab her waist.

"Oh my goodness you guys are so big now!!! Let me look at you." she says taking a step back to examine them. "Beautiful. Go watch tv in living room so mommy and I can have grown up talk." They shake their heads and run into the living room while we make out way over to the kitchen.

"All packed?" I ask

"yep and we can leave in a few but lets talk for a bit."

*20 minutes later*

"Okay muchkins lets go." I say making my way to the front door.

*at the airport*

"Mommy can we park the car and take auntie inside." Luna says sweetly.

"pleasssssse." Alec begs.

"Yeah Pleassse." Says Elizabeth

"Fineeeeee." i say making my way over to the parking garage.

We exit the car and I take Luna and Alec by the hand and we make our way inside. Once inside there is a mess of flashing lights and screaming girls and I'm violently being pushed around and look down to see that Luna was on the floor screaming and had a bloody lip. The crowd moves making a circle around us. I bend down to examine her face and dig through my purse for a tissue.

"Is everything okay." I hear a mans voice say. Not just any man, I was almost certain it was Luke and hesitated to look up at first, but eventually I do and our eyes meet.

"Everything is fine." I say quickly.

"Y/n?" I hear him say as if he'd seen a ghost or two.

"Yep." I say standing up taking Luna's hand finding Alec and quickly rushing tword the exit. "Have a safe flight." I yell over to Elizabeth and walk quickly outside.

"Y/n!" I head from behind me.

But I ignore it from the airport to the parking garage I ignore it. Even while I'm strapping them in the car and he's right next to me I ignored him. I get their earphones and tablets from the trunk and put on super why for them to watch. I ignore him. Until he gets into the passenger seat of my car I ignored him.

"Y/n. Please say something." he says looking as me as I cry softly into the steering wheel.

I cry for a whole 5 minutes looking at my babies to make sure they don't hear me crying every few minutes. While he just sits next to me quietly waiting for me to finish.

*when i finish crying(this would actually be me though tbh I'm a cry baby)*

"y/n?" Luke says quietly.

"Luke please just get out of my car and act like you never saw me." I say calmly.

"No. Look I know I was immature and convinced you to have an abortion but-" he starts.

"Luke you didn't convince me to do anything. Who's kids do you think are in the back seat of the car right now? Certainly not Elizabeth she's only 21. I certainly didn't have an abortion and end up pregnant again right after. I mad a choice and kept you out of it." I began to yell at the end tears running down my face.

"Mommy are you okay?" Alec says quietly and Luke turns and see's their eyes.

"They. They have my eye's." He says quietly as he starts to cry.

We get out the car and spend the next 10 minutes crying and yelling at each other and hugging at times.

"Y/n I don't want anymore time wasted. I need to know them... They need their dad and I think I need them too." he says

"No Luke. This isn't a decision you just get to make. You NEED to be sure. You're either all in or you walk away now." I say sternly.

He steps closer to me and looks deep into my eye's.

"I'm in!"

And he was. He was there for the next year and he was a great father and the boys loved being uncles. We went on tour with them for a whole year and eventually we even fixed things and got married 2 years later and we live in LA with him.

Time fixed things.

------
Reads: 12k+

Hope you enjoyed this update sorry if its wack im a little rusty :(

new update coming soon

let me know what you wanna see next in the comments plzzz !