You find out your pregnant:

Luke:
Please no.... This can't be happening. But it was 2 blue lines mean pregnant. Pregnant at age 18. I can tell Luke. I just can't. He has a career and he won't want it. Maybe I should just get rid of it but I know mama would kill me for killing her grandchild.

*knock knock

"Babe are you okay? I thought I heard you throwing up." Luke said sleepily from the other side of the door.

"No I'm fine. I'll be out in a minute." I said hiding the fact that I was crying.

I hear him sigh fronghe other side of the door then I hear it unlock.

"I said I'd be out in a minute!" I said scrambling to my feet putting the dumb pee stick behind my back.

"Y/N. Why are you crying." Luke said stepping closer then noticing my hands behind my back. "What are you holding?" He said sternly.

"Nothing Luke please just get out!" I said stepping away from him.

He moved closer to me and grabbed both of my arm and the force from him pulling made me drop it. He looks down and quickly picks it up. He looks at the 2 lines for almost a whole minute before looking up at me.

"H-h-how?" He said with a hint of anger in his voice.

"The night after the award show... I don't think you used a condom." I said looking at the floor.

"Fuck." He spat under his breath.

We stayed silent for a few more minutes as tears continued to run down my face until he broke the silence.

"You do know your we're not keeping it right." He said stepping closer picking my head up so I could look in his eyes.

"W-what?" I said confused at his response.

"I said we're no keeping it Y/N." He repeated softly.

I pushed him away angry at his words. I pushed past him and ran to our shared room.

"Y/N what else did you expect?" He said walking after me.

"For you to not be a complete ass hole about the situation." I said grabbing my bag from the closet. How dare he tell me what I'm going to do. This is my child too and I refuse to let him take it away like that.

"Well we can't have it simple as that. With me on tour and you going to school where do you see a baby fitting in?" He said standing next to me.

"I don't know Luke but shit maybe a little fucking support would be nice." I said grabbing some cloths and forcefully shoving them in the bag.

"Y/N where are you going?" He said taking my things out of my bag attempting to put them back.

"To y/bff/n house. I'm not fucking staying with some one who thinks they control my body! I'm going to get rid of the baby but just know that I'm not staying with you." I said yanking my clothes out of his hands putting a few more things in and zipping it up.

"So your going to give up everything we have for a mistake." He said as I found my shoes. His words made me so angry I threw my shoe at his head.

"You know what?" I said getting in his face." I think baby could be the next President, or the next Justin bieber, it could be amazing and I think it could be beautiful but if its father doesn't think so it will be for ever broken and I can't allow it to come into this world to meet you and I can't stay with some on who thinks a child is a mistake." I said picking up my shoes   slipping them on and running out the door. I had made my mind up about 2 things today. 1 I am having this baby and 2 its father will never know.

Calum:
"Baby you want to have sex?" Calum said to me as I finished putting the dishes away. Sex for us was normal we've been together two years and its normal for us to just ask.

"Tonight?" I said weakly.

"Oh are you on your Period?" He asks rubbing my back.

"No that would have been last week but I haven't had it yet." I said sitting on the counter next to the sink.

"That's weird you've never missed one once in the two years we've dated." He said standing between my legs hugging me.

I smile sweetly looking him in the eyes. Then quickly pushing him away turning to the sink as I feel the need to throw up. Calum grabs my hair so that I don't ruin these $300 bundles.

When I'm finished I sit back with my head on the wall as Calum brings me a bottle of water and a stick.

"What's that?" I said curiously.

"Pee on it." He said holding it out for me to grab.

"I'm not pregnant Cal. I would know of I was." I said grabbing the water drinking it slowly.

"Well if your not it won't hurt to check." He said lifting me off the counter ushering me to the bathroom.

I made a pout and marched away annoyed at the fact that I even bought the stupid tests in the first place.

When we reached the bathroom I went inside with Calum following. He sat not he counter and unraped the stick for me as I sat down.

"Here." He said handing it to me.

"Ugh." I said taking it and putting it between my legs and started to pee.

"Good girl☺." He said looking at me I made a face as my urine came to a stop.

"Done." I said pulling up my pants putting it face down and on the counter washing my hands. "What now?" I said looking up at him.

"Well the box says to wait 30 seconds and it will either turn blue or red." He said.

"Well it looks blue so what does that mean." i said looking down at his hand.

He looked quickly and then threw it and lifted me up.

"OMG OMG OMG!" He said spinning me around.

"Cal baby what's going on?" I said confused.

"We're gonna have a baby!" He said excitedly,"Its going to be a girl and she's going to have your kinky hair and my amazing smile."

"Wow Cal are we really doing this?" I said a little worried for what the future holds.

"Yes baby, We're going to be a family." He said kissing me softly.

What a future we have planned ahead.

--------------------------

first time in forever that i've updated! im so sorry

and please excuse my illiterate ass not knowing shit about pregnancy

also to all the luke girls out there plz dont hate me for making my husband an asshole but it keeps things interesting.

Also this will be a 3 part series to im going to do michael and ashton and then do 3 more parts before i take another request :)