He goes to a family function(prt 1)

Luke :

So today is your little sisters graduation party and my mama is having a bar-b-q for her and she thinks it would be a good idea to bring my boyfriend. This should be fun.

"What if they don't like me y/n!!! I'm scared I want them to like me." Luke said whining like a baby.

"Luke you preform for millions and your scared of one house full of people." I said keeping my eyes kn the road.

"Well i dont care about them like i care about you" he said sweetly.

"Well i love you Luke so they have to like you. Its just my family. They aren't that bad." I said turning into the drive way of my grannys house.

"Babe?" He said looking me in the eye.

"Yes?" I said praying he wouldn't ask the question I know hes about to ask.

"Did you tell them?" He says sternly.

"That your super cute of course." I said rushing out of the car.

"Y/n!" He said angrily rushing to my side placing a hand on my side.

"What?" I said innocently as I knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" I hear my mom yell from the other side of the door."

"THE POLICE." I said covering the peep hole.

Seconds later the door is opened and I am attacked with a hug knocking me back a little.

"I missed you baby." My mom said looking me in the face.

"I missed you too mommy." I said fixing my shirt and heading tword the door.

"Who are you?" My mom said looking Luke up and down attempting to look intemidating.

"I.... Im Luke.... Luke Hemmings .... nice to meet you.... ma'am." He said scratching the back of his neck.

"Hm..... Cute accent.... Blue eye's ..... Blond hair...blue eyes.... tall as hell .... and blue eyes. Yep your my daughters boyfriend. Its nice to meet you Luke." My mom said nicely.

"Mom don't categoize my boyfriend." I said taking his hand heading up the stairs.

"Yeah yeah... look who decided to show up." My mom yelled as we entered the house.

"Y/n!" My little sister yelled as she literally tackled me.

"Hey chicklet I missed ya." I said as we stood up.

"What do they call you?" I hear my uncle say to Luke.... this should be funny.

"L.....L....Luke Hemmings." He said shakily.

"Hahahahahaha why you scared for kid." My aunt said as she walked into the kitchen.

"Luke calm down fam don't bite." I said walking out Side to.find my cousins saying hello te everyone inbetween and Luke speaking only when spoken too.

When we get out side I see a my little cousins who are 13-16 sitting on the grass.

"No the dress is tucking black and blue." I hear Delvon say.

"Nah nigga white and gold. PERIOD." I hear Hilary say back.

"Shes right its white and gold." I say scaring the hell out of them.

"Y/n." they all say hugging me.

"Holy shit!" I hear Ebony say. "Your Luke fucking Hemmings from 5 SOS!"

"Yeah you know me?" He said looking a lot more relaxed.

"Of course me and y/n used to spend summers here and she was obsess..." she said before I slapped my hand over her mouth.