Breaking the distance: Mashton

Michael:
So I've been planning this little surprise for a few months for my best friend Michael along with his band mate Luke to come to Australia and meet him. We met through Instagram when his band first started out and have been close since.

I am currently in my hotel room exactly 2 doors up from Michael. The plan is for Luke to dare him to knock on my door and then he be ultra surprised.

I still have 30 minutes and I'm overly excited I'm so ready to met him. Long distance friendship is both the best and worse thing ever since you can't hug the person when they're sad or even speak face to face without a screen cutting through, and time difference is a bitch.

Luke ordered my food earlier and I should ask him about how to get more towels so I shoot him a quick text saying," I need you to come."

5 mins later I hear

*knock knock*

"Who is it?" I say hopeful to hear Luke's voice.

"Room service." I hear a female voice say.

Disappointed I yell "Coming." And go to open the door only to find a very startled hotel worker holding food staring at Michael and Luke fist fighting on the floor.

"Michael Gordon Clifford get the hell off of Luke right now!" I yell at him.

They both stop and look at me and Michael gets up quickly squinting at me.

"Y/n?" He says going for a hug but I put my hand out stopping him.

I turn to the worker and take my food telling her thank you, she smiles and walks away.

I then turn to two boys and say," In here. NOW!"

They follow me into the room and sit on opposite ends of the couch.

"So someone wanna tell me what happened?" I said sitting on the table in front of them.

Luke spoke first ,"Well I had left my phone on the table and jealousy over here took your text the wrong way."

"In my defense I had no idea she was next door or else I wouldn't have thought she ment the other come." Mikey said putting his hands up in defense.

I laugh and his choice in words.

"Okay well I'm sorry I caused this but Mikey apologize and Luke forgive." I say crossing my arms.

They say they're apologies and Luke says he'll see us later. As soon as he closed the door I pounce on Michael and I feel his arms wrap around me and I can hear him saying "He can't believe i'm here" or "I love you so much"

"Micky I love you more than anything." I said before kissing him longingly.

He kissed back and it seems bad though time was infinite as our lips moved in perfect sync.

We continued that way for about 10 minutes then decided to go to sleep since it was a long day and since Michael refused to leave my side we argued playfully.

"Michael please go sleep in your room." I said from the other side of the bathroom. Although we've facetimed while I've looked ready for bed but I wasn't ready for him to see the full affect. Headscarf on, bra off, no makeup, and uncovered stretch marks, and Michael just casually standing on the other side of the door.

"No Y/n I've only been with you for like 45 minutes and your already telling me to leave but I'm not ready to sleep with you and be here when you wake up and be all adorable." He said in a whiny voice.

"But I look all gross right now." I said quietly.

"Y/n! Never again in life say that, you look beautiful. Please come out so we can cuddle." He begged.

"Fine." I said in defeat.

I came out of the bathroom not making eye contact with him at first until I hear him gasp. I look up to see him sitting on the bed staring at me in shock.

"What? Do I look that bad?" I said covering my face.

"No you look even more beautiful without makeup in person. You know I always love seeing your face before you sleep and in person its just wow." He said walking up to me cupping my face.

I smiled and said "Thank you."

We then got in bed and spooned with me forcing him to be the little spoon and talked until we both fell asleep.

Ashton:
This is so exciting. I finally have tickets to see 5 seconds of summer and to go along with that I have meet and greet passes for my 19th birthday.

I'm going with my best friend (y/bff/n) and we made this big ass poster with our Instagram and twitter names on it.

When we get there we found out the meet and greet is before the show which is pretty cool. So we go to the side door and wait in line for about 2 hours before someone comes to get us.

"Ladies and gentle men when you come inside show me your wrist band and go straight down the hall." A man said as he led us all inside. But me and (y/bff/n) walked very slowly in the back to avoid being pushed.

"Y/n can you believe it were finally gonna meet them." (Y/bff/n) said excitedly.

"I know this is absolutely....." I said to her before hearing my name called. I turn around to see Ashton Irwin and stood in shock for a bit.

He put a finger over his mouth motioning for us to follow him with the other. He led us to a room while (y/bff/n) and I followed in shock.

When we got inside he closed the door and hugged me tightly while picking me up. I hugged back excited to see my idol so excited to see me.

"How'd you know her name." (Y/bff/n) said interrupting our moment.

He put me down and pulled out his phone showing me messages from Instagram. I look closely to see the account is my internet best friend whom I've never seen a picture of before. I look up to him confused.

"Fletcher?" I said confused.

"Yeah its me." He said smiling.

"You dipshit!! You knew the drummer in our favorite band and neglected to tell me???" (Y/bff/n) said looking pissed.

"You think I knew??? You butthead you knew I liked your band and we've been friends for 1 whole year but you decide to not tell me." I said loudly.

"Look you never asked and you knew I was a 21 year old drummer from Australia. I'm surprised you didn't figure it out by now we talk on the phone all the time." He said giggling.

"But...." I said.

"Nah girl that's your fault." (Y/bff/n) said laughing.

I laughed to but then hugged him again still in shock that we unintentionally broke the distance.

"2 question for you." My bff said pointing at Ashton.

"Yes?" He said curiously letting go of our hug.

"1 can we get a refund on our tickets and can you point me in the direction of the penguin!!!!" She said excitedly.

"Yes for both." He said. "Leave your things here so I can show you both around and I need to get to the meet and greet." He said as he walked out the room with us following.

*after the show and meet and greet*

We went back to the hotel with them and my best is slept with Luke.

Doing god knows what

And me and Ashton snuck off to the roof and stayed up all night talking and laughing. I can't believe I actually met him.

Sorry Aston's thing was so short I'll do it longer next time.

"