Hair//Michael\\

Today I had gotten my hair in some poetic justice braids. So my head is really sore and well be for the next few days. I come home to find my boyfriend of 7 month sitting on the couch sleeping.

"Clifford!" I screamed waking him up.

"Yes Y/N!" He yelled back.

" Go sleep upstairs." I told him and he stood up and kissed me but I pulled back before he could grab the side of my face which curreny on fire.

"Why don't you want to kiss?"

I said nothing just took off my head scarf to show him the braids and told him they hurt.

"Woahhh those are so cool!" He said reaching out to touch one but I swatt his hand away knowing he'd be to rough.

"So how long will they hurt?"

"Maybe 3 or 4 days." I said taking a seat on the couch.

"So we can't kiss or have sex for 3 or 4 days!" He said as his face filled with worry. Me and Michael are passionate people but he likes pulling hair and rough kisses which it too much rn.

"Nope not even a blowie." I said flipping threw channels.

"He took a seat next to me pouting like a kid.

"Your hair is always different and hurts your head I don't understand why." He said turning to look me in the eyes

"Well hun it's just my normal struggle to look pretty for black girls."

"But your pretty even with out that."

"Ehh debatable."

"You are. End of story. Case closed. And I've been telling you for a long perialoticly time babe."

I laughed at his response and stopped because my head hurt.

"Who alright?" He said sweetly.

"Yeah. Like mom used to say beauty is pain.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Any body else ever been told that?

And..

Somebody plZ request!