He cooks you dinner //CALUM\\

Tonight your going to eat dinner at my boyfriend Calums house. Its the first time we've ever eatten together and I'm kind of nervous. What if he thinks I'm a slob.

****at his house****

I walk up to the door with a pair of black skinny jeans and a flowy shirt to cover up my stomach because I'm not the thinest in the world. After toying with my hair for a bit I ring the door bell.

"Who is it? "

"Um its Y/N."

Then the door opens for me to see Calum standing in the.door way looking perf.

"Hey *Kisses your cheek* I.... I um.... I'm cooking you can come in." He said looking back and forth from me and the kitchen.

I give him a weird look and step in only to be assaulted by the smell of burning food.

"Are you cooking or burning?" I said running ahead of him to his kitchen.

"No... uh wait!" He said trying to stop me but I ran too fast.

I walk into the kitchen to see burned chicken floating in bairly any grease and burned Mac and cheese, and something I'm certain is ment to be corn bread in a blender. I turn everything off and throw the Mac and cheese pot into the sink to soak while its still hot. And sat the hot oil in their back yard that was threw a sliding door in the kitchen.

"Boy what were you attempting to make?" I said with Mg arms crossed and a smirk present.

"Uh soul food... I think." He said looking at the floor and awkwardly scratching the back of his neck.

"Aweee babe... 1 its okay to say black people food and 2 you could have just ordered a pizza Hun." I said giving him a hug.

"Oh well I just wanted to impress you but that failed."

"Well there's still a ton of stuff left since you over shopped so why don't I make you and the boys dinner and you can help? How does that sound?" I said sitting my purse down and washing my hands.

"That sounds great." He said washing his hands.

"Hey I wanna watch." Luke said entering the room with Michael and Ashton.

"How about this I cook and you all can watch and kind of help so I can teach you since I'm sure non of you square have cooked a day in your lives." I said.

"Sure." They all said in unison.

The rest of the night was filled with cooking and bonding. It was the first time you actually bonded with Calums friends so it was pretty successful plus they all said you should come over at least 3 times a week to cook because they always eat out.

-------

Okay I updated this from my kindle so sorry its shorter than normal.

I'm sorry to everyone that got offended by my wording I changed it.