you find out your pregnant:

Ashton: It started with morning sickness. Then came the fainting in the mall. And to top it off was the time I caught myself eating waffles with mustard. I've always known the signs to someone being pregnant and this wasnt just a small thing these are noticeable. So that brings me to my current location. The clinic near my loft. Ashton is the "no strings attached" type and me being pregnant would definitely mean that there are strings. I love Ashton although I'd never tell him and I want nothing more in this world than to make him happy. Our little thing started when I was only a fan at age 17. I went to one of his concerts and took a million selfies with the boys but when I got to Ashton my phone had died and truth be told he was the only one I wanted a selfie with and I was determined to get one. So I grew some balls and said asked if we could take one from his phone and he said yes. I gave him my number to text them to and he did but then we started to talk and became friends. He really only wanted to fuck from day one but I put on a chase for a while. No we never dated but we are friends.

"Okay Miss y/n you are definitely pregnant and I am going to let you know that you are too far along to have an abortion." The doctor said.

"Okay." I said simply knowing that before she even told me. I had an obvious baby bump that I thought was just apart of weight gain.

She told me some other things before I left and then I went home. I crawled in bed and began to cry. Not only did I have to have the baby but I would more than likely have to raise it alone. I cried for god knows how long. I didn't stop until I heard a knock on the door. I got up and wiped the tears away. Thank god for my dark complexion or I would probably look like a tomato right now.

"Who is it?" I said as I got closer to the door opening it anyway.

"Hey." Ashton said coming closer. Why did he have to be here now? I really don't want to see him.

"Hi Ashton." I said with only my face in the door way.

"Can I come in?" He said biting his lip.

"No" I said quickly. I wasn't ready for him to know.

"No?" He said smirking.

"Yes." I said.

"So yes?" He said giggling. Why does he have to be so funny.

"Stop. I don't want you here right now or ever again." I said as a tear rolls down my face.

He looks me in the eye and pushes past the door to hug me anyway.

"Hey hey hey don't cry baby what's wrong?" He says cupping my face.

"Ashton I don't want you to leave me." I said pushing away from him.

"Why would I do that?" He says stepping closer until I'm against the wall.

I look down and pull up my shirt as his eyes travel down to see what I'm showing.

"Oh I see." He says backing away ,"You met someone..." He says going tword the door.

"No Ashton..." He cuts me off.

"Look y/n who ever it is I'm happy for you too and he better love that baby with all he's got."

"ASHTON!" I yell causing him to shut up and listen to me. "Its yours." I say as I begin to cry again.

He stares at me wide eyed.

I turn around and walk to my room expecting him to just leave me.

I crawl into my bed just as I was before but to my surprise the weight goes down on the other side of the bed which was Ashton.

"Ashton what are you..." I started.

"Y/N I've loved you since day on and no other girl will ever compare to you in my heart and you and this baby will be my world." He said looking me in the eye and I started to cry again but his time happy tears knowing that I wouldn't be alone.

"I don't know what to say..." I said turning to face the wall opposite of him knowing he'd want to cuddle and he loves being the big spoon.

"Say that for now you'll be my girlfriend and we'll take it from there and at some point I'm moving in." He said pulling me close.

"Just because I'm pregnant and emotional still does not mean you can just move in." I joked.

"Like hell I can't I've already missed too much I should have been here to see you throw up and to pee on the stick and I wasn't I'm not missing not one more small detail of this kids life." He said softly as I feel my self drifting to sleep.

"OK well since your gonna be here from now on I should have you know that I've been in this bed all day and haven't eaten so would you mind making me some waffles." I said sleepily.

"Sure with syrup?" He asked heading for the door.

"And mustard." I yell back and bear him chuckle.

(Sorry this one was kind of every where...)

Michael:
I can't wait for my husband Michael to come home from the studio today. We've been trying for a baby for so long and finally a success. I saw the cutest card at Walmart and I left it on the counter with his name and decided to take a nap til he gets here.

*4 hours later*

"Y/n !!!!" I hear from down stairs. I get up dazed and confused and run down the stairs with my eyes still closed.

When I reach Michael he's laughing at my current state.

"What the hell Michael why'd you have to call me like the house was on fire. You scared me." I said opening my eyes.

"What did you want?" I said slightly annoyed.

"Is it true?" He said holding up the card.

"Yes sir." I said picking up the pee stick showing him the 2 blue lines.

"We're gonna be parents!!!!" He squealed.

"We sure are." I said kissing him softly.

"I'm calling Luke!" He said picking up his phone.

"No! I mean just wait a while I need to confirm it with a doctor." I said nervously knowing what happened last time.

Sorry about Mikey being so short

Im officially out of ideas please request some things:)