Caught in the act (Kinda Smutty)1/4

Dedicated to
@crazyforbands2001
For the "Caught in the act request"
Luke:
"Yes baby right there.... ohhhh yes please." Luke yelled at the top of his lungs. I guess what they say is true singers do it louder.

"Do you like that baby..... ahhhhhh ...... you feel so good inside of me." I moaned back.

"You feel even better on top of me..." he moaned."... Wait slow down I'm about to.... I'm about to ... ohhhhhhhhh fuck Y/n." He said louder than he's been all day as he came inside the condom. We only do this when no one's home because of how loud you both are.

The sound of him was enough to get you to your own orgasm. You yelled as you hit your high.

Hopping off of him you both wine at the loss of contact.

"That was great." He said pecking your forehead.

"That was quite amazing." You said snuggling closer to him.

"Mums gonna be home soon we should shower." He said looking at the time.

"You're right."You said going to his bathroom with him trailing close behind.

He through the condom into the trash and you both proceed to shower.

30 minutes later you were both out and dressed. Thankful for your box braids so it doesn't look like you just had sex.

You apply some lip gloss and head down stairs and begin dinner for Luke's mom and brothers. You made a simple spaghetti and meatballs since the boys all love it.

An hour later everyone was here and the food was all done.

"Y/n I wish Luke brought you home sooner you and your cooking are simply amazing." Liz said kissing your cheek.

"It's no trouble at all." You replied smiling.

She smiled and jogged upstairs as you prepared plates.

"Boys dinner." You yell as always.

"Y/n and Luke upstairs now!!" His mother yelled.

With confused expressions we both ran upstairs to find her in Luke's room with arms crossed.

"Really?" Replied motioning to the trash can in front of her.

"I am so sorry Ma'am. It won't happen again." you said quickly.

"Bullshit it will you have to have my grandchildren some how." She rolls her eyes.

Luke laughed at her response.

"At least we were being safe." Luke shrugged.

"Yeah well go be safe somewhere else." She said pushing past us. "And come eat." She yelled on her way down stairs.

"What just happened?" I whispered.

"She only wanted a reaction to see if you respect her." He smiled kissing my lips.

You stood in shocked at what happened but happy she wasn't mad.

"Your family is crazy." You say rolling your eyes.

"That's exactly why you belong here." He smiled skipping down stairs.

So that was Luke's. I'm gonna leave it at this one. Maybe I'll do the others later.