He goes to a family function (part 2)

Calum:

So today is my little brothers graduation party and I decided to bring him along with me and Calum was nervous because he didn't know if my family will get him but I told him that they would be chill because if I like him they have to love him. We had just arrived and Calum started nervously bouncing his leg up and down "Are you sure they're going to like me I mean this is my first time meeting them." he rushed out as we started to walk towards the front door to my grandmother's house. " I told you Calum the love you." I said as I walked up to the door opening it not even bothering to knock because I know our door is always unlocked.
"Hellllllooooo?" I yelled closing the door after Calum was inside.
"Y/N!" Your little brother yells as he comes around the corner smiling.
"Hey kid." I say hugging him tightly.

"Is this him?" He asks pointing at Calum.

"Yep. Do me a favor and don't run him off." I say before going into the kitchen to help cook. Leaving Calum with my brother... I really hope I don't regret doing that.

A few hours later I make Calum a plate and look around the house to try and find him. Ending my search by noticing my room door open. I go up to the door only to hear talking.

"I don't know if she's told you this but our dad skipped out on us before I was born. So its always been just me her and my mom and y/n has always held us together. She got me off the streets and motivated me to graduate and make a name for myself and now I'm going to the best music school in the world and its all thanks to her. So basically I'm just gonna tell you straight up she can be a stubborn bitch at times and tell you she doesn't need you but its lies. She feeds off kindness and love but is fueled by a fucked up past so be patient with her. Understand?" My brother said.

"Understood. I would never hurt her. I think I might even love her." Calum said.

"Just make sure your sure before you act on it." My brother said in a stern voice.

I lightly knocked on the door before coming in.

"There you are Cal I was looking for you. Food is ready." I said as if I just walked up to the door.

"Whicho ear hustlin ass." My brother mumbled as he walked past me and out my room.

I mean mugged the shit out of him and handed cal his plate.

Cal didn't bring up anything they talked about until later that night when we got home and he told me he loved me.

Ashton:
"Okay so how much food is going to be there exactly?" Ashton asked as we pulled into my granny's driveway.

"Enough to feed a village." I said sarcastically getting out of the car grabbing the pies what were in the back seat. 2 peach cobbler, 2 sweet potato, and one that was a combo of both.

{I know it sounds weird but on mamas its the best pie I've ever made!!}

"Well just make sure mini me is satisfied before you stop eating." He said referring to my stomach.

"Ash I don't understand why you think everytime we have sex that I'm pregnant." I say as I ring the doorbell.

"Because maybe if I say it enough it might actually happen." He whispered into my ear.

Soon enough the door was opened by my aunt who greeted me quickly and took a pie from my hand going tword the kitchen.

"Y/n's here with her legendary pies!!" My aunt yelled as we entered the kitchen.

"Hey mama, hi granny." I said hugging them after setting the pies down. They both returned a hello and looked at Ashton.

"Little boy go on outside with every other male who's here." My mom said in a funny yet serious voice.

"Yes ma'am." He said before exiting the room.

Ash was familiar with my grannies house because hes been here many times before. He loved my family and came over any chance he got. He never got awkward because he claims he doesn't do awkward but honestly I think he's just trying to impress me.

I sat in the kitchen for hours until the food was ready. It was tradition for the ladies who cook to sit in the kitchen and gossip. Apparently I'm the hottest topic and everyone's betting on when I'm gonna give Ashton a baby. I would always respond with as soon as be gives me a wedding. Which I'm my opinion is a fair response.

After we set the table I go and get the men from outside they usually play football or basketball to pass the time. I call them in and see Ashton running with a limp.

"What happened?" I asked him worriedly.

"Your little cousin kicked me in my shins is what happened." He said angrily even though he wasn't truly angry.

We made our was to the table said grace and dove in and when we finished Ash got us a piece of cake to share. Everyone straired at us as I took a bite and nearly broke a tooth.

"What the fu..... Oh my gawd!!!!!!!!" It was a fucking ring.... Not only was it a ring it had a huge fucking diamond on it.

I look over at Ash who was now on one knee.

And then he proposed followed be me saying yes and my entire family cheering us on.

We left an hour later due to me wanting to get home and scrub the chocolate off so that I can put it on.

Best thanks giving ever !!!!!

__________________

So sorry about the inactivity.... But next is the pregnancy series and after that I'm gonna need more requests:)