He takes you dancing//Ashton\\

So tonight my room mate Ashton is taking me dancing at this new club in town. You wore a black cocktail dress that shows off your body perfectly. You straightened your hair so that you could look your beat because deep down you wanted to be more with him. You walk out to the car to meet him.

"Finally your done yeah?" He said starting the car not looking at me.

"How do I look?" I said

"You look fin...... Woah.." He said as he looked at me. " You look amazing!" He said with a big goofy smile flashing his amazing dimples.

"Thanks... We should go before we are late we still have to meet up Janice and Luke."

"Right we should go."

The entire car ride was quiet and Ash kept moving in his seat but when ever I asked why he'd say it was nothing.

When we got there we got let in right away and didn't have to wait in line because he's famous.

We quickly make our way to VIP section to find Janice and LUKE sitting and talking.

"Nicey!" I said running up to give her a hug.

"Y/n!" She said hugging back.

We all got drinks and made small talk despite the loud music blairing around us. We were mid convo when the song wobble came on and me and Janice sprinted to the dance floor and proceeded to hit the wobble. No one else seemed to know the dance so we did it and people started to join in until the whole club was dancing. And when the song was over the DJ gave us a shout out.

"AYYE LETS GIVE IT UP FOR THE LADIES IN THE FRONT KEEPING IT LIT TONIGHT!!"

Everyone clapped as we made our way to the booth. And we get there to see Luke and Ashton in complete awe.

"How did you learn that?" Luke said still in shock.

"It was popular a few years ago its a party favorite kind of like the cupid shuffle or the cha cha slide." I said taking seat and sipping my drink.

"I've never heard of any of those." Ashton said.

"Oh no we came to dance tonight so I guess were gonna hit some party favs." Janice said standing up pulling Luke and me pulling Ashton to dance floor.

We told the DJ cha cha slide and he put it on.

"THE DANCE CHAMPS HAVE RETURNED WITH SOME NEWBS LET SHOW EM HOW ITS DONE."

When the song started the boys were imedeately lost so we guieded them step by step. And basically twerked on them for the how low can you go part.

When the song was over we decided to head home.

Once we got there I was tipsy but not tired so I turned on music and danced around the house.

"Hey y/n?"

"Yes?" I said turning the music down.

"Can you um maybe teach me how to wobble?"

"Of course!"

The rest of the night consisted in a lot of failed dancing and a funny ass snapchar story.

------------
Okay any more requests?

After I do one with Calum I'll do all for each request.