LA nights// Calum

So it's been a really fun weekend with the girls. You've gone and done everything you could possibly do in LA over the course of one week but today was Friday and and you all leave on Sunday so tonight was the night to go out and party.

"Y/n why are you so damn young? We might be limited to bars tonight since your ID doesn't scan." Arie says rolling her eyes.

"Yeah ima be mad if I brought the girls out tonight for nothing." Lay says pulling her shirt down a little further.

"It's good well be fine." I said confidently. They won't know I'm only 19 if I don't act like it you think as you approach the front door.

I hand the man the ID which he barely glanced at before handing it back to me, stamping my hand, and telling me to have fun. I was actually quite shocked curious if he knew it was fake or if he just didn't care but I took my happy ass inside and waited for my girls.

"Finally!" Lay said grabbing our hands and heading over to the bar. "We are definitely starting with shots!" She yelled over the music.

I glance around the room quite and notice in my feelings is playing. I don't really care for the song but you can't help but dance along to it. Arie hands me a cup which I throw back with out questioning as I wait for the next one. We did this thing where we all order a random round of drinks back to back so that we start the night off getting fucked up.

After about 5 more minuets of hugging the bar we make our way over to the dance floor. I had on a red dress that hugged everywhere I needed it to but gave me my room to dance.

After a few minutes I look up to see Lay is already making out with some guy and Arie is dancing real close with a girl that looked about her type.

I lean into Arie and tell her I'm gonna get another drink and make my way back over to the bar.

I stand there for a while deciding if I need another drink or some water. Just before I could get the bartenders attention the man beside me grabs mine.

"Hey sweetheart. Can I buy you a drink?" He said into my ear which even from there I can smell how much he's had to drink.

I think to myself for a second at how I shouldn't but what's the harm in getting a free drink for once in my life.

"Sure. I'm a Jameson and coke kinda girl." I say putting my hand on his chest while leaning up to his ear.

"Wow you keep up with the big boys I see."

"Sure do."

He orders our drink and he leads me over to his private section we're we sit and get to know each other.

"So I don't believe I've got your name yet." He says moving closer to me.

"Y/n and you are?" I said sticking out my hand.

"Calum. It's nice to meet you." He says shaking my hand. "You wanna get out of here?" He says with a smirk.

I think it over for a minute. I don't do hook ups but maybe I should try something new.

"Yeah let's go." I say quickly. Maybe it's the alcohol or just his eyes but I'm into it.

Reads: 12.1k +

Should part 2 be smut or fluff?