Will a pretty face make it better?(1/4)

TRIGGER WARNING// SUICIDE
Calum: So here we go it's Cal and I's 3 year anniversary. I made him a nice dinner and even dressed up a bit. So I sat waiting for him to come through the door only he didn't. The food got cold and the candles went out. At 2 am when the door slammed shut and you see Calum creep through the door.
"Calum." You say sternly.
"Y/n!" He said catching his breath slightly startled. "I thought you'd be asleep by now."
"You know what. I should be but I waited up for you afraid something had happened to you... I hoped something was because that would be easier to hear than you forgetting our 3 year anniversary!" I yelled tearing up.
"Oh baby I am so sorry I just..  I just got caught up at work." He said looking down.
"Look me in the eyes and say that." I said crossing my arms.
"I.... I can't...." He said looking at the ground.
"What does she have that I dont?" I said as a tear fell to the ground.
"Love don't do that." He said pulling me into a hug. "Your amazing... She's just better." He said calmly.
"Will a pretty face make it better?" You say crying softly.
"No love. I think I love her."
You hear that and push him away. " I'm leaving." You screamed running up to your room. "And where do you plan to go?"
"I don't know. Just way from you... You just broke my heart I want to be a million miles away from you right now." You say packing your bags.
"Are you coming back."he said sternly.
"Probably not." I said as if it was obvious.
"You can't leave y/n, we have a 5 year dating contact and you know it. Modest management will sue you." He said coming up behind you.

You dropped your hands knowing he was right. You couldn't stop tears right now. You wanted to leave and leave Calum. You wanted to see her face and see how she was better. You wanted so much right now and could get nothing and that broke your heart.

"I want to see her." I said plainly.

"Her who?" He said getting nervous.

"The bitch you've been sneaking around with." I yelled.

"Okay." He said pulling out his phone handing it to me.

She was perfect. She wore make up, looked like a size zero and had this soft tan skin. She even had blue eyes. You dropped his phone to the floor and ran to the bathroom locking the door behind you.

Looking in the mirror you find a tear stained face with blood shot eyes and  acne scared cheeks. It was repulsive. You looked down at you stomach pulling up you shirt to reveal stretch marks and a pudgy belly. Nothing like that other girl. You open your make up drawer and get everything you can find. You then start caking your face like you never did before and after an hour your look was complete. You filled the bathtub with water and stripping down to your lace bra and underwear.

"Y/n?" Calum said from the other side of the door.

You stayed silent.

"Y/n I'm so sorry I love you and I should have never cheated. I don't love her I love you and I don't want you hating me." He said clear that he was crying.

You wanted to forgive him but your mind was made up. You were done with this "pretty" life. You were done living up to this standard of beauty.

"Good bye Calum." You said grabbing a blade that you'd once used to shave Calums face and stepping into the tub.

You hear him yelling no and to open the door and to talk to him but you don't you just cry and cut. Deep. And you sing softly until you drift away. But not before writing am I pretty yet on the nearest wall.

Calums pov:
I finally get the door open to see y/n passed out. I rush and call 911 but they had took to long. she was gone and it was my fault. After 3 days past and I told the world what I had done and that it caused her to do what she did i couldn't live with my self. A life without her was a life without light...

-----
reads:9.8k
SORRY IVE BEEN GONE SO LONG BUT IM BACK ❤️❤️ (ps i started this back in sept of 2016 and just now decided to post it so no one think this was inspired by 13 reasons why)