2.

"She's a wolf, but even wolves feel pain." r.h. Sin

⚠️Trigger Warning: Bullying ⚠️

.
.
.

Carys hid under the bleachers outside. She couldn't face them, she couldn't face anyone after that.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid." She repeated hitting herself.

She should have just wrote a note excusing herself from swim class. How could she be so stupid and risk getting caught.

"Th-they're gonna ask questions and he, he will find out and I'll be dead!" She whispered to herself as she rocked back one forth on the ground.

She racked her brain for answers and ways to get out of this but she couldn't find a solution. She quickly changed back into her regular clothes and hid out there.

She hid deeper into the bleachers and dug in her backpack for her kit.

Inside was some napkins folded, bandaids and a lighter. Along with it was a small metal compartment that she held her razors.

She light the fire on one till she felt it was good and ready.

Up her pant leg went and she made small cuts to the inside of her thigh.

Each one gave a sense of relief.

She watched as it just glided to easily and blood would drip down.

After six she wiped up the blood from her thigh and the razor before she put the bandaids on and covered her leg back up.

A couple minutes later the school bell ring indicating class was over.

One more class left and she would have to face her father.

she packed everything up and get ready to head back into the school.

2:30pm

Class was almost over and Carys was dreading it. although her dad hasn't tried to call or anything she was hopeful that he hadn't heard anything from school so maybe she was safe this time.

Nathan, Carter and Isaac couldn't let Carys stay at home any longer. They knew any longer and she might not ever come back again. Something wasn't right but they had no proof other than what they saw today and even so who's to say she will actually blame her parents on that.

As soon as class is over they plan to invite Carys over and see if they could get her to talk to them. Isaac would ask her to stay after with them while they practiced and then they'd go from there. They didn't know how'd she take coming to their place so how they'd get her to agree was beyond them. Their definitely gonna try their hardest though.

It seemed like time moved slow for all of them.

Just as it was getting to 2:40pm the phone ranged and the teacher went to grab it hesitantly.

the teacher stood there for maybe 2 minutes before she got off the phone and looked directly at Carys. "Carys, you're needed in the Nurses office ." she said nonchalantly.