Epilogue

6 Years later

"sssss azi wait" she whimpered as he bent her over placing her hands on the bench in their walk in shower. He slid into her with ease living the way her tight pussy embraced him.

Even after having three kids she's still as tight as ever.

"sshhh we don't have much time." He chuckled watching her grip the seat as he pounded into her.

She was now pregnant with her fourth child and this time it's Isaacs kid.

Carys is past her due date by a week so they've been trying everything to get him out.

Isaac of course took the first opportunity at having sex with her when she's most sensitive. He lifted her body and bent her head back by her throat telling her much he loved her having his baby. "The fact that your belly is swollen with my seed makes me so hard." He whispered kissing her lips softly as he gave her long deep stokes.

She whimpered hearing his words and intense strokes, So she pushed more back into him matching his pace earning groans from him as he bit her neck in encouragement. He gripped her breast soothingly squeezing them and she groaned out at this.

"Shit i'm cumming." She cried out almost loosing her footing. On instinct Isaac gripped her waist to hold her up as he went harder feeling is own release coming.

"Fuck pretty baby." He panted coming deep inside of her. He pulled out of her slapping her ass before turning her around kissing her deeply before helping each other wash up.

...

Nathan was in their oldest kids room helping them get dressed. Her and Nathan had twins a girl which they named River and a boy they named Codah.

"Mommy dress us paweese" Codah whined as River agreed next to him. They were absolutely inseparable and adored their mother. At 2 years old they were so grown and his heart swelled at how much they loved their mother but wanted that same attention himself.

"What about daddy huh?" He pleaded pouting.

They started laughing running to give him a hug before pushing him over and climbing on top to jump on top smothering him.

He laughed out not noticing that the youngest right now 1 year old Kali (kah- li) Carters daughter wobbled into the room joining in.

Carys stood in the door frame rubbing her belly loving the sight she is witnessing. Isaac is so excited to be a father even though he basically is to the other kids. They know that each of them aren't their bio fathers but they will raise them like they are. They all do it, to the kids it's like they have three dads and it's such a wonderful thing.

She felt Isaac and Carter come up behind her rubbing her belly and watching Nathan get tackled repeatedly.

"Dada." Kali giggled as she stumbled over to him. He picked her up with ease her chubby little hands reach up for him. "Hi stink." He smiled keeping her so close.

Isaac watched in awe excited for his chance, he rubbed cary's stomach so attentively kissing her neck and shoulder.

She flinched in pain hissing at the feeling and they all looked at her in concern.

Then it tricked down her legs creating a puddle on the floor.

"He's ready." she whimpered feeling the contractions start.

Isaac called their parents to come watch the kids as they went to welcome baby number four, Bailey Doberman.

6 hours into labor...

"Aaaahhhhh i can't, i can't" Carys cried trying to push him out but it just seemed like he wasn't budging.

Isaac climbed behind her letting her put all her weight against him so she could relax even if it's just the slightest. "I know you're in pain baby but you can do this, think about our other babies at home waiting for their little brother."

He kissed her temple repeatedly. "Use me all you need but you push Bailey out okay, you bring our son here so we can meet him please." He whispered and the nurses and doctors around was overjoyed at the admiration in his face and words. Surly they knew of their relationship that included his other twin brothers. This team has delivered all of their kids and couldn't have been so proud of the family they have come.

Carys took deep breaths tears in her eyes as she gripped his hands in hers "i'm scared Azi, he took so long to get here. what if i did something wrong." She cried harder.

"He's just stubborn like his mother, he's perfectly healthy. Every check up he's been the best of health you brought all our kids into this world safe. And you've been nothing but an amazing mother. Don't doubt yourself now baby." He chucked trying his best to calm her down.

"Okay." She breathed sitting up getting ready.

"Alright Carys push now." Doctor Manning got into position ready to get her though another birth.

10 minutes later they welcomed their baby boy into the world.

"Good girl pretty baby." Issac praised her holding their son in his arms.

After an hour everyone was allowed in the room and everyone swarmed the babies little bed watching him in awe. The kids sleep in their arms too tired to have stayed up to see their little brother just yet.

"I love you guys." Carys smiled in awe at her family in the room. One of the nurses took a family photo for them.

"We love you more Carys Doberman."

The End... End.

Just a little more background:

Carys and Nathan opened a fitness center: where she teaches Aerial dance and yoga upstairs while Nathan does personal training lessons in the gym downstairs. All members are welcomed to join classes as they are a member of the gym.

Isaac is a tattoo artist, owns a shop with his best friend and apprentice.
(someone that took him under his wing when he started tattooing seriously.)

Carter is a high school football coach.

I didn't want to put this in the epilogue but i decided that they got married Privately in their Backyard one of the closest family friends married them. At the time the best option was for Nathan to marry her since they had kids first, and no one was bothered since the boys shared the same last name.