6.

"All the clouds in me are raining." r.h. Sin

⚠️Mature content⚠️

Carys

.
.
.

"She's so scared, somethings not right!" the guy with the softer voice said.

Oh thank God maybe he'll get them to stop.

"Man shut the fuck up! we came here for a reason, she knew what was up why else is she here in lingerie waiting for us. huh?" an older man stated angrily.

Theres three of them?! Oh God please save me.

Suddenly I feel my bra ripped off of me and one hand is now groping my boobs. I cry out form the pain, he's being so aggressive. He starts kissing and biting my neck making his way down to my breasts, marking every spot he could.

Another pair of hands join in as he gropes and slap my ass laughing as it jiggles. I yelp and scream begging for them to stop but they're not listening.

"Lets see what she's hiding between her legs." the mean one spoke ad he pried my legs apart. "ooh such a pretty pussy! I'm gonna wreck you as hard as I can." He spoke, I can feel his breath getting closer and closer in between my legs.

I try my hardest to kick him away but his strong grip has my legs staying put while the others continue to laugh and fondle me.

I can now see who's leading charge and he's the worse one to do it.

A half an hour later...

Hell! that must be where I am, right?

My nipples are bruised and sore to the touch, I'm positive I've got bite marks and hickies in all places possible.

"hmm look at how wet she's getting." the second guy spoke softly rubbing my pussy.

"Open your mouth sunshine." he whispers against my ear as he holds my nose shut.

I last as long as I could before I open my mouth to let he air in. All of a sudden I feel something soft yet hard being rubbed against my lips. It feels hot and smells musky, oh no please no I plead as I begin to cry again.

Next thing I know its being pushed into my mouth. my head pushed against the mattress while I'm on my back. He's holding my face still pushing himself further and further into my mouth. moaning and groan how good it feels to hit have me gag and choke around his dick. I don't know how long this goes on.

They took turns shoving themselves in and out my mouth each time harder and more aggressive. When I was occupied with one the other two cheer would cheer each other on and tell me what a good slut I am for them. They grabbed my hands and spit in them to jerk them off, telling me they can't wait  for the main event.

Why me?

"OH fuck just like that, damn you're doing so good sunshine. I need you to swallow all this for me okay?" He thrusted harder my throat felt so sore and raw. He thrusted two more times before I felt a hot liquid fill my mouth. I tried to swallow as much as I could. It tased salty, I didn't like it.