18.

"Love her soul, protect her heart." - r.h. Sin

Carys walked into her room with a towel wrapped around her body, hair tied up into a bun on top of her head. she could her the laughter from the boys as they ate the breakfast she made.

After talking with Aria and Russell they'd be spending the next few days together around the island. Their grandparents made sure to give aria and Russell some time alone to spend as a couple.

Since the kids are old enough they surly didn't need to be looked after the entire time.

She had a swimsuit laid out as well as a pair of shorts and a crop top paired with some sandals to wear for the day. Carys lathered her skin in lotion and body oil before getting dressed and joining the boys.

When she walked out their conversation stopped and all eyes were on her. It surly was expected but still made butterflies erupt in her stomach. As each pair of eyes that looked over her entire body from head to toe, she blushed even more that if she was any lighter in then they would notice immediately.

"Morning." Carys spoke giving a small smile looking everywhere except in their eyes.

"Morning." Isaac's and Carters deep voice warmed her body making her shiver. The sight let alone made them smile brightly.

"mm morning babygirl." Nathan rasped as he held his hand out for her to take so she can sit on his lap. She felt him looking at the spots he knew he littered in hickeys now covered by makeup.

"I had to." She whispered feeling him trail his fingers along her neck.

"I know." He sighed while telling her to eat.

>>>>>>

Carys

The view is breathtaking! I swear I never thought I'd ever be able to see something so amazing right in front of me.

I can't help but to constantly play last night in my head. It's the first time I've had an orgasm, just with his fingers he brought me into a euphoric state. I wonder what more he can do to me. What more he could teach me. when I watched the videos I just studied the movement I didn't actually try it out myself.

Nathan brought out a side of me I didn't know I had. Honestly I'm worried what else he'll bring out or what Isaac or Carter can.

I was so ashamed of my body and truly myself for the longest of time that I didn't know I could ever make someone want me let alone want to make me happy.

But that's all the boys want to do.

I love the feelings I get just by them looking at me but I'm terrified this would be something that broke the family apart. I don't want to come between them I already fucked up my own family. Why would I do the same to theirs too.

Here I am being taken in by them and in repayment I get in bed with each one of their sons.

What the actual fuck am I doing.

We have so much time to see how this vacation is gonna go when we are on our own. Maybe I can use this to tell them we need to just be friends and that's it.