17.

"You will be someone's best thing." r.h. Sin

Carys

I stirred awake at the feeling of light kisses being placed on my face. This was honestly the most peaceful plane ride I think I'll ever have.

Isaac held my hand the entire time. Even when I feel asleep he made to adjust me comfortable where he could still hold my hand. When I would wake up from the turbulence that we experienced he'd be right there comforting me.

Embracing me in his warmth.

The plane was landing and everyone was getting ready to get off of the plane. I looked out the window and it was absolutely breath taking.

The sandy beaches and the clear blue waters that surrounded it. This trip was going to be amazing.

I thought that taking a trip was going to be bad considering I've been isolated for quite some time but in all honestly this might be exactly what I needed.

It's not necessarily isolation because I'll be surrounded by people.

By those that love me unconditionally and those that know nothing of me.

Two weeks of this. Yeah it'll be good for me plus my therapist is only a call away.

Or I could just talk with Aria. The one before all this was definitely helpful. At first I thought maybe she wouldn't be able to separate the life we live together to the one I needed to just hear me out. But she was really able to teach me without using much of a motherly instinct overriding her thoughts.

I mean having those thoughts aren't bad when coinciding but it's also not always needed. Sometimes it can come off as someone just trying to tell you what you need to do because they said so, rather than it being a choice in which route you should take to better yourself.

As the plane landed the flight attendants directed on our exit plan and the pilot gave his gratitude on having us on the flight.

A/n: again ion know how this works Lmao

We got all our carryons and bags off of the plane and headed into the airport to retrieve our luggage and head for the hotel.

After fifteen minutes we got all our luggage. Russell's almost got picked up by some man in a suite that could care less for anyone of himself.

He was so adamant that the luggage was his. And that there was no way he couldn't tell his luggage separate from a non pristine man such as Russell.

Boy I tell you, it want Russell he had to worry about. Aria was about to beat the crap out of that man of he said one more disrespectful thing to her husband.

Nathan held her back as Russell tried to peacefully show him that the luggage wasn't his. When he showed the man the that he had the key to open the luggage, he was in such a shock at first then spewed a series of curses and then trudged off to find his luggage.

We all just laughed and proceeded on. When reaching the doors leaving the airport we were greeted by people from the island. They are so beautiful and sweet. They gave out drinks to start the evening.