twenty four

࿔*:・twenty four ࿔*:・

°. *࿐ ༻༺ ࿐°. *
TW : slight mention of violence and SA

Carter sat in the Black's garage with Jacob as he tried to fix a random radio he had found at a garage sale. She didn't really pay attention to him as she closed her eyes, trying to not fall asleep. Another radio sat next to Carter, blasting songs while she rubbed her forehead, trying to better her headache.

She turned the radio down as Jake looked up, "what you don't like the song?" He asked but Carter simply shook her head, "No my head just hurts like really badly."

Jake stopped, looking at her again, "seriously? That's still happening? Dude, I think you should go to the doctor or something." He told her but she simply shook her head, "No, no. I'm sure it's just because I haven't been sleeping properly." She sighed.

Jacob picked up a screw, opening the radio up even more, "and why's that?" He asked, slightly distracted.

Carter shook her head, "Dreams... or I guess a dream."

"Huh," Jacob mumbled, "and what kind of dream would that be?"

Carter grinned looking at him, "Don't you know that you shouldn't share your dreams, Mr Black?" She asked and Jacob laughed slightly.

Just as he was about to reply, the sound of a truck caught their attention. Carter heaved a sigh, "wonder who that could be?" She muttered sarcastically as she got up from the worn-out sofa, following Jacob out of the garage.

The sight of Bella's red truck graced Carter's vision. She rolled her eyes subtly as Jacob spread his arms, "Bella!" He exclaimed, "Where the hell have you been, loca?" Carter made a face at his question as he quickly hugged the girl, spinning her around.

She chuckled nervously as she approached the back of her truck. She glanced at Carter, not saying anything as Carter simply stared back at her.

"I, uh, I got you something." She mumbled to Jacob, taking the tarp off to reveal two motorcycles, both rusting. Carter raised an eyebrow.

"Scrap metal." Jacob stated awkwardly, staring at the vehicles, "You shouldn't have." He chuckled.

Bella nodded, "I rescued them from the dumpster. They probably cost more to fix than they're worth," she told them, "unless one has a mechanic friend." She laughed.

Jacob nodded slowly, "Me being the... mechanic friend." He trailed.

He frowned, shaking his head, "since when are you into motorcycles?" He asked, confused. Carter scoffed, "Since she decided to get on the back of some random maniac's bike."