skype

songs for this chapter:
l.e.s. -childish gambino
high for this- the weeknd
{Ashley's POV}
With the crowds screams still ringing loud and clear in her ears, Ashley stumbled through the door of her hotel room, dead tired. She kicked off her shoes, running a hand through her hair before she was going and sitting on her bed. The sounds of car horns and music still thundered outside and she wondered how she would ever get to sleep. Eventually she kicked off her skater skirt and powered on her laptop.

The desktop flashed on and she saw the picture of her and y/n, smiling together one last time before she got on the plane.

It reminded her that y/n might have been on line so she straightened up, going onto the Skype application on her laptop. A feeling of excitement and relief ran through her as she saw the green check mark next to y/n's name. She pressed the call button, hearing the weird bubble sound indicating it was calling.

Almost instantly y/n answered, a bright smile on her face. Ashley smiled at the sight of her girlfriend, looking as cute as ever in one of the t-shirts she always borrowed and knee socks. Her hair was pulled up in a high pony tail with strands falling in her face, Ashley thought she looked amazing.

"Hi baby." her voice was quiet, a little far off, she must have woken up for the call.

"Hey y/n how are you, babe? Ashley asked, positioning herself better on the bed for y/n to see her.

"I'm okay.. how are you." y/n said, biting her lip like she always did sub consciously when she was lying.

"I'm good, the show went well. Now.. what's wrong." Y/N looked in the camera and sighed.

"Nothing Ashley."

Ashley sighed, looking at her phone screen as fans started to tweet her about the show.

"Might as well just say it y/n." She said, not breaking her gaze from her phone screen.

"I need you baby." Ashley heard the groan come from her computer speakers, her eyes shooting up towards the computer screen to see y/n blushing profusely.

"You need me baby girl?" Halsey asked, feeling herself get bothered.

Y/N bit her lip, closing her eyes as she nodded yes. The sight making Ashley even more turned on.

"Touch yourself just like I would baby." Ashley groaned, watching as y/n pulled off the t-shirt she was wearing. Ashely was pleased to see she had not worn any underwear.

"Jesus kitten." She muttered as she watched y/n lower her index finger to herself, moving her finger in and out of her slowly, but gaining pace as it continued.

The sight of that alone was enough to make Ashley cum right there, but she composed herself, wanting to last longer than that.

"Now imagine it's me baby. Imagine my pushing my fingers into you, I'd leave hickeys all over your chest to mark you, you're mine baby, no one else can have you." Ashley continued to talk y/n, seeing her come undone at the words.

"and I suck on your clit, making you pant faster. I'd do everything you wanted me to do to you since you're such a good girl for me baby."

Y/N threw her head back moaning Ashley's name as she finally came around her fingers.

"Taste yourself baby." Ashley moaned, watching as y/n blushed and put her fingers in her mouth, her pretty eyes watching Ashley for any sign that this was turning her on which of course it was.

"Fuck I'm ready to come home and fuck you myself baby girl." Ashley said, y/n nodded in agreement, eagerly.

"I miss you Ashley." she said.

"I miss you too y/n."

* *

oke so I know that probably sucked but I do not write smut that much to be honest, I'll get better I promiseeee.

so yep I hope you liked it, if you did could I get a hell yeah?! *sighs because no one will comment*

Genavive and I are writing a muke fanfic together on my account (hearteyescliffxrd ) so if you wanna read that it would be cool ;)

-kenz