bad girl

yr fav hot dog comin atcha w a new smut
(also I unpublished the last 3 chapters they were all authors notes lmao so if you noticed that, that's why. it was clogging up the book)

(oh right. bdsm in this one.)

"y/n... get back here right now!" ashley shouted.

ashley ran through the house looking for her girlfriend, y/n. she tried to follow the noises but it was to no avail, until she rounded the corner, and there stood y/n. y/n looked at her like a deer in headlights.

"you're a... dick face." y/n spluttered.

"excuse me?" ashley questioned.

"dick face."

"if you call me that one more time, you're gonna be in big tr-"

"dick face!" y/n squealed before giggling and running off into the direction of their room, where the protection of a fortress of pillows awaited her.

she dived into the pillows, but ashley was right on her tail. ashley dragged her out by pulling on her legs and then brought her hands up to hold down her arms. "you've been a bad girl, y/n. you know what happens to bad girls?" y/n nodded.

"what happens to bad girls, y/n? tell me." ashley asked, her breath hot against y/n's neck.

"they get punished." y/n whimpered.

ashley smiled at her. "yes, they get punished. now get on my knee."

y/n obediently laid herself across ashley's thighs and bit her hand.

ashley brought her hand down hard on y/n's ass, making a smacking noise. y/n winced in pain. she would never ever admit it, but she loves it when ashley's rough with her.

ashley hit her ten more times, each hit harder than the last. by the end, y/n was a mess; a red bum, tears streaming down her face, and she was also soaking through her panties.

ashley ran her fingers along y/n's folds over her underwear teasingly before she ordered her to stand up. y/n could barely walk, but she managed.

"go over to the bed." ashley demanded. y/n followed her directions obediently and sat on the bed like a good little girl.

ashley pulled out y/n's favorite pink handcuffs from the bedside drawer and y/n had to suppress a smile. "good girl, following my orders perfectly..." ashley trailed off while running her fingers through her perfect little girl's hair. ashley loved getting y/n worked up, she could see the excitement lining her facial expressions.

"lay back, hands up." ashley demanded. y/n scooted back on the bed and let her hands rest on the headboard while ashley locked the cuffs around her wrists, a little tighter than was probably needed, but ashley couldn't care less and y/n wasn't one to go against ashley's wishes.

y/n closed her eyes as she let ashley get to work, slowly running her hands up and down y/n's waist and thighs, teasing her. ashley finally let her fingers trail down to y/n's soaking wet core, rubbing her slender fingers around in slow, soft circles over y/n's underwear.

ashley came back up to kiss y/n softly, biting her lip teasingly before slowly going down, running her hands lightly over y/n's breasts and then down to her hips, holding them down as ashley put her mouth where y/n needed her most.

y/n tried to buck her hips up to ashley's mouth but whimpered when she found her waist had been pinned to the bed. it felt so good, ashley's tounge swirling over her folds and dipping in and out into her wet hole. y/n almost couldn't take the pleasure.

"ashley, i'm gonna cum." y/n whimpered. ashley swirled her tounge faster and harder, letting y/n get right to the edge before pulling away.

y/n cried out. "ashley... w-why did you stop?"

ashley smirked. "you didn't think i was actually gonna let you off that easy, did you?" she purred, unlocking y/n's wrists. "finish yourself off."

ashley sat back and watched her girlfriend fumble around nervously on the bed. it was kinda cute.
"y/n? what are you waiting for? put on a show for me."

y/n reluctantly obliged, bringing her fingers down to her dripping pussy.

she went slow at first, but it wasn't hard to work herself up to where she was before. she was sensitive due to being denied her climax, so touching herself became almost painful. she loved it.

obscene moans left her mouth as she rubbed herself. ashley sat watching intently, biting her lip and smirking at her little girl.

y/n slipped a finger in her pussy, curling it slightly. this caused a string of moans and curse words to leave her mouth. "oh fuck, yes, feels so fucking good..." y/n breathed out. ashley loved the sight of her girlfriend worked up and desperate to cum.

y/n let another finger slip into her dripping pussy, and it was too much. "ashley.. can i cum? please?"
y/n asked politely. ashley loved how her little girl remembered to ask for permission. "go ahead baby."

y/n let herself go over the edge. "fuck! oh my god! fuck fuck fuck..." y/n slowed her actions and finally removed her fingers from her pussy, slumping over on the bed.

"let's get you cleaned up." ashley said, picking up her exhausted girlfriend and carrying her to the bathroom. she ran a bath with lots of nice smelling bubbles, undressed her girlfriend and then herself.

they both got in the bath and cleaned themselves off, happy to relax and get clean.

"you're such a good little girl, y/n." ashley said, pecking her girlfriend's lips.

y/n giggled and kissed her girlfriend back. "I know."

cool i think this is the first bdsm type smut ive ever written...? I might be lying tho and there's another one in this book that I've written lmao if I wrote another one like this and I just don't remember, tell me so I can delete this paragraph so I'm not an embarrassing nerd

sorry we've been on kind of a hiatus we love you and were gonna start posting more. put in the comments what kind of stuff you'd like to see in future smut lmao

also, can all of you guys vote on this chapter and previous ones? we only have like 2k votes that's not a lot lol we love you guys. comment if you voted on stuff and I'll follow you

-genavive ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)