frat party

"y/n, hurry up! the party starts soon!" Ashley yelled from your living room where she had just let herself in. you and Ashley had been friends for years, so this was normal.

"Ashley!" You whined. "I don't know what to wear!"

Ashley walked into your room wearing a light pink tank top tucked into some denim high waisted shorts. she had on light blue converse on and her flowy blue hair was pulled up into a bun.

She sighed, stalking over to your closet. Rummaging around for a second or two, she pulls out a light yellow romper that buttons up at the top and your favorite pair of black vans. "Here, this looks cute on you!" Ashley said, "and leave your hair down."

you do as Ashley says and before you know it she's pulling your hand towards the door of your small apartment, ready to attend your first frat party--ever.

---------

It didn't take long for you and Ashley to get completely wasted.

A frat boy had handed you both glasses of beer, and after that, you kept getting more and more and more.

Ashley was on the dancefloor. She was acting like a complete idiot, but somehow she made it look hot. You were surprised to think this, since you had always thought you were straight; but you just couldn't deny how sexy she looked on the dancefloor. maybe it was just the alcohol talking; but you knew you had to deal with this.

you finally couldn't take it and walked over to where ashley was dancing. she looked at you with disbelief as you leaned in and kissed her. you slipped your tounge into her mouth as she held your waist for balance.

as your tongues were battling for dominance, your hand slowly trailed down from her lower back to her ass and gave it a small squeeze, which made her gasp in surprise and giggle.

ashley pulled away from the kiss and let's her forehead rest on yours for just a moment as she smiles and takes your hand to lead you upstairs.

you began kissing again as soon as you reach the stairs, stumbling up the steps and barging into an empty room.

you shove ashley down on the bed and quickly get on top of her and your lips meet again. she starts unbuttoning her shorts, and then taking off her tank top; just slow enough for you to get impatient.

soon you both were left in your undergarments. you were still heavily making out.

ashley trails her hand down your back and toys with the band of your underwear, making you gasp and buck your hips. (that pained me to write.)

you moaned and pulled away from the kiss, getting on top of Ashley. you undid her bra, throwing it carelessly across the room. you admired her boobs and began sucking on one of her nipples.

she threw her head back and moaned, placing her hands on your ass and squeezing it.

you pulled away briefly and blew cold air on her nipples. she gasped and moaned. "y/n...ugh...do something. please."

you smirk and begin to whisper in her ear. "But teasing you is fun, baby..." you trail off, beginning to rub her through her underwear.

she starts to moan and tries to reach your hand to push it down harder onto her dripping core, but you've got her pinned.

you whisper again, more softly, "you get so hot and bothered. I could cum at the sight of you like this, kitten."

you finally reach your hand inside her underwear and start rubbing her hard.

"You like that baby?" You ask. "Want more?"

Ashley nods frantically, chanting your name as if it were the only word she knew as you slipped two fingers inside of her.

her feet clenched and her eyebrows furrowed. Beads of sweat began to form on both of your foreheads as you pumped your fingers inside her faster and faster.

her hands gripped your upper arms as if her life depended on it. "y/n, y/n! I'm coming, fuck, I'm coming..."

She moaned loudly as she hit her high, fingernails scratching your back and shoulders.

she started to laugh as you cleaned off your hand with a napkin. She got up and hugged you from behind, kissing your neck.

"That was a nice surprise."

A/N

hi it's genavive :) this is the first smut I've posted which is cool. um, yeah. hope you like it babes :)
can I get a hell yeah
-genavive