library

hola you bitch ass motherfuckers u already kno who it is!!!!!!!!!!

This smut isn't illegal lol y/n is in high school butshes 18!!

Anyway enjoy this smut u kinky shits I hate you guys!! Just kidding I love all of u

y/n snuck into the library, closing the door behind her. it was lunch time, so she wasn't supposed to be in here. she crept to the back and removed a book, looking at the back and flipping through a few pages.

a flash of movement caught her eye. she looked up and saw ashley, the school's new librarian. y/n would never admit it out loud, but ashley was hot.

but now wasn't the time to drool over her legs. y/n wasn't completely hidden and ashley wasn't blind. she would definitely see her.

y/n got up as quick as she could when ashley turned around and tried to make a run for it, but ashley saw her.

"what are you doing?" ashley asked, walking closer to y/n.

"uh, i w-was just--" y/n stuttered.

"don't come in here at lunch again. go." ashley said.

y/n scurried out.

-

the next day, y/n cracked open the wooden door to the library again. she'd heard that ashley wasn't here today, so she was hoping to get that book before she was caught.

y/n didn't make it ten steps into the library.

"y/n! what a pleasure to see you!" ashley said from behind the library desk.

"youre not supposed to be in here." ashley said, getting up from her spot at the desk and strolling closer to y/n.

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to--"

"shut up." ashley said, so close that y/n could feel her breath on her neck.

"ashley put her hand on y/n's leg, running it up to her hip and resting it on her side.

y/n was speechless. "what are you doing?"

"I said to shut up." ashley said firmly, tightening her grip on y/n's waist.

"you broke the rules." ashley whispered. "you need to learn your lesson."

y/n looked up at ashley. "do you do this to all the students who break your rules?"

ashley chuckled, putting her other hand on y/n's waist. "no. just you."

ashley abruptly picked y/n up and placed her on the library desk.

"wow, so fucking pretty. look at those legs." ashley said quietly. y/n blushed, pulling her skirt farther down her thighs.

"stop. don't hide yourself from me." ashley said, placing herself between y/n's thighs and kissing her neck.

y/n pushed ashley away slightly, looking up at her. "this is weird.. don't you think? you're the librarian."

"we can stop if you want..." ashley breathed into
y/n's ear. y/n bit her lip and tugged on ashley's shirt to bring her closer. "no. I don't want to."

ashley smirked and took a step back, pulling y/n off the desk and leading her to the back of the library, to a beanbag chair in a concealed spot between the book cases.

it was lunch, and they didn't have that much time left before the bell rang. ashley knew they had to be quick or risk being caught.

ashley met y/n's lips with her own in a feverish kiss, trailing her fingers down under y/n's skirt to her underwear. y/n tightened her thighs around ashley's hand involuntarily. y/n wasn't a virgin in the slightest, but she'd always gotten excited easily.

ashley lifted y/n's skirt up to expose her light pink underwear. ashley pulled her underwear down to her knees and took as much time teasing y/n as she dared to, considering their time frame. light touches on her hip bone and kisses on her thighs, y/n was loving it but she couldn't take it anymore. she was throbbing, and she could feel her heartbeat in her ears. if ashley ghosted over her sensitive area one more time, y/n had no doubt she'd start dripping on the floor.

after several groans from y/n telling ashley to just get on with it, ashley finally licked y/n's clit softly, looking up at y/n with doe eyes. y/n sighed and shoved her fingers in ashley's curly hair.

ashley wasted no time in making y/n feel good. she was obviously very skilled, exploring y/n's area with the right amount of tenderness and harshness. y/n threw her head back in ecstasy and stifled a groan.

"hey. this is a library, be quiet." ashley said, lifting her head briefly to put y/n in her place. y/n nodded and ashley got back to work, licking in and out of y/n's folds, teasing her endlessly.

ashley began to suck on y/n's clit, hard. y/n bucked her hips up, feeling a tightening sensation build in her stomach. "ashley, oh my god, I'm gonna come."

y/n let herself get lost in the moment, when suddenly, she felt ashley step back.

y/n opened her eyes and looked up at ashley. ashley smirked and winked at her, just as the bell rang.

"I told you that you were gonna get punished. you shouldn't have let yourself let your hopes up." ashley laughed, running her fingers through her hair to correct it. "and the bell just rang, you should probably get yourself cleaned up. you don't want anyone to see you like this, do you?"

y/n stared bewildered at ashley, clenching her thighs together, trying to give herself some sort of relief from the sensitivity of her denied orgasm.

ashley walked away, leaving y/n sitting there on the ground wondering what the hell just happened.

im back! not dead

there will be a part two to this who's excited I am

actually I'm not don't quote me on this but I lowkey don't like writing this book anymore like I'm gonna continue for the #bants but idk smut kinda makes me uncomfortable bye

anyways yes?? Smut?? After Months!! i am so extra honestly like i always do The Most

I just cracked my knee I'm pretty sure it's dislocated GOODBYE

-genavive

halsey smut.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara