library pt. 2

if u guys just read this book but don't follow me you should CLICK THAT FOLLOW BUTTON CAUSE IM LIKE FOUR AWAY FROM 1k

y/n tiredly walked through the halls. she'd had a long night studying for her biology final, and she was considering skipping class because of it.

"kids! this is your principal speaking!" a voice sounded over the loudspeaker. "your librarian will be coming around to your third period class to check your hearing today, tomorrow, and wednesday, so be ready!"

y/n groaned. she hated the hearing test, she never paid attention to it and ended up failing and getting a referral to the ear doctor, who then told her that her hearing was perfectly normal.

third period rolled around, and y/n was actually happy to not have to learn today after the biology test she just suffered through. she knew most of the answers due to her extensive studying, but during the end of the test she got lazy and circled random answers. she'd be lucky to score a C+.

"okay! the first student miss frangipani will be taking today is... y/n." y/n's teacher called out. y/n was surprised, since she was usually the last. they must have been doing it in reverse alphabetical order.

y/n walked out into the hall and hesitated slightly when she saw ashley. she put on a brave face and sat in the chair, waiting for further instruction.

"hey, y/n. miss me?" ashley said flirtingly. y/n ignored her.

"feisty today, i see." ashley concluded, licking her lips. "okay. put on these headphones."

y/n picked up the headphones on the small table, placing them over her ears.

"now whenever you hear a ding, press this button. okay?" ashley said. y/n nodded.

the test started, and y/n was already zoning out.

"hey! pay attention." ashley said, pinching y/n's thigh. y/n winced.

"great. now i'm going to have a bruise." y/n groaned.

"i could leave more, if you wanted..." ashley spoke softly, trailing her hand up y/n's thigh so that her skirt rode up slightly. "isn't it so lucky that the school uniforms are skirts? i get to look at your pretty legs whenever i want..."

y/n snapped out of her trance when ashley reached her underwear. she slapped her hand away. "can we just get on with the test?"

ashley nodded and smirked. "pay attention this time."

she turned on the machine and y/n tried to listen for the beeps, but got lost in her mind again. her thoughts were interrupted by ashley's hand on her inner thigh. she yelped in surprise.

"click when you hear a ding..." ashley started, "and if you don't, i'll stop."

y/n sucked in a breath of air as ashley turned on the machine once more.

ashley had her fingers now almost inside of y/n, and she just wanted to throw off those damn headphones and focus on ashley. but she couldn't. it was already hard enough trying to pay attention without ashley touching her.

y/n missed a ding, and ashley pulled her hand away.

y/n groaned.

"guess we'll have to restart." ashley said teasingly, placing her hand back to her starting point on her thigh.

y/n was doing good so far. ashley used her slender fingers to massage y/n's area, carefully watching her facial expressions. she had her eyes shut tight, biting her lip. ashley loved to see her like this, already almost dripping wet and ready for ashley.

"good girl." ashley said, finally slipping her fingers inside.

y/n suppressed a moan and tried to focus on pressing her clicker. her legs began to tremble, and she tried opening her eyes.

ashley pumped her long fingers in and out of y/n's dripping core, curling them slightly to meet the spot that made y/n mad. in and out, in and out, y/n couldn't contain herself and moved her free hand down to rub her clit.

y/n tightened around ashley's fingers as she heard the machine shut off. she was finally done, and now she could focus on coming.

ashley vigorously jammed her fingers in and out of y/n, causing the metal chair she was sitting on to shake. y/n whimpered and pressed harder onto herself, curling her legs around the table chairs to steady herself.

"come on baby, you can do it." ashley spoke softly. "such a little slut, shouldn't be hard for you to cum quick."

that was all it took for y/n to release. her mouth opened in ecstasy and her hand went slower.

she twitched and slumped over the chair she was sitting on, staring at ashley through batted eylashes. ashley bit her lip. "get up. you have to get back to class."

y/n was too fucked up to disobey. she stood slowly, trying not to topple over due to her sensitivity.

"tell chad to come! it's his turn." ashley called after her.

she walked back to class, wobbling and trying to focus on putting one foot in front of the other until she reached her room.

im updating on fire lately like who am I really?

anyway yeah like I said before this chapter you should really go FOLLOW ME like right now

I love u guys stay cool!

-genavive