tied up

Ashley bit down on her lip as she watched y/n crawl towards her seductively, a scarf in her fist. Once y/n had reached Ashley, she began to take the scarf in both hands, looking at Ashley expectantly.

"You don't have to do this to make me happy, kitten." she whispered, looking for even the slightest bit of hesitation from the other girl. There was none as Ashley rose her hands over her head and placed them against the bed post, nodding and cracking a crooked smile as she waited for y/n to begin.

Y/N moaned quietly at the sight of her girlfriend, naked under her, waiting patiently for whatever y/n had in store. She tied the scarf tightly around the other girls wrists, making Ashley whimper. At that, y/n pressed a soft kiss to Ashley's jaw, moving down slowly until she was at her breast, taking her nipple into her mouth and sucking quietly. The slow pace of these actions made Ashley impatient, she began bucking her hips upwards, only to be pushed down firmly by y/n.

"You're such a bad girl Ashley." Y/N said, looking into Ashley's widening eyes as she moaned at the words.

With that, y/n abruptly shoved two fingers into Ashley's entrance, curling and uncurling her fingers at a extremely fast pace, watching Ashley as she became a writhing, moaning mess. Y/N pulled her fingers away abruptly, making Ashley whine at the loss of contact.

"No more moving baby girl." Y/n ordered.

"And what if I don't listen?" Ashley said 'innocently' with her wide doe eyes.

Y/N leaned closer, making sure to press herself against Ashley as she spoke into her ear.

"I'll punish you." She said simply before she leaned up again and grabbed Ashley's boob once again, massaging as she ground her hips against the other girls once again. Ashley moaned but stayed put, not knowing if she was ready for being punished just yet.

Y/N left a trail of love bites down Ashley's chest, moaning 'mine' each time.

Finally, y/n brought her fingers back to Ashley's entrance, adding three this time, making the other girl practically scream in pleasure, finally bucking her hips up as she came. Ashley panted for a while before Y/N untied her, knowing it was her turn for fun. Ashley sat up before instantly attacking Y/N's lips that were sure to be swollen afterwards.

She pushed her tongue into Y/N's mouth, exploring every inch of it while her hands explored y/N's chest, gripping both of her breasts. Y/N moaned, bringing her hips to meet the other girls, her nude sex rubbing against the others.

"Shit Ashley." Y/N moaned in between kisses.

Ashley repeated the process, curling her fingers inside Y/N until finally the she came.

The two collapsed next to each other panting heavily and tangling their legs into each other's.

"You're so fucking hot." Y/N half chuckled.

"I love you too." Ashley laughed.

~~~
I'm attempting to get better at writing kink smut i swear. so yeah I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did ;) . if you guys have any ideas or you want me to write you a personal smut with like your name specifically and like your own kink then hmu on Twitter @ sleeplessmikey and I'll do that shit for you guys !

{also some of these chapters might be blocked so if you wanna be able to read them all you're gonna have to follow this account js.}

don't forget to send in requests for personal smuts okay? byeeee

p.s.- if I would make a ruby rose smut book would you guys add it? comment and tell me ;)

-kenz

(um yeah ok so this is genavive and I just read this and holy shit mackenzie)