colors

HEY

I'm gonna start writing a lot more smut! sorry I've been slacking. I hope this 2,000 word smut makes up for it.

look at the fucking picture in the media I fucking peed like that is a real photo I fucking can't

Ashley's paintbrush swirled across the canvas, painting the white area beautiful hues of all kinds. Red, green, blue, yellow... Ashley felt at home with her paintbrushes and pencils. Art was her home.

"Hey, princess!" Y/n smiled and sauntered into the room wearing only Ashley's sweater and a pair of my little pony underwear. She sat on ashley's lap and kissed her, placing both hands on either sides of her head. Ashley smiled and looked up at her girlfriend.

"I'm working on something, babe." Ashley chuckled. Y/n sighed. "Obviously, that's all you ever do anymore." Y/n said in a joking tone. While Ashley did spend more time in the studio than she did in the real world, y/n knew that this was Ashley's happy place and would never try and take it away from her.

"Can I watch you?" Y/n asked, sitting cross legged on the floor because she already knew Ashley wouldn't have a problem with it.

"Sure, babe." Ashley replied. "But don't touch anything."

"Do I ever?" Y/n giggled teasingly because she and Ashley both knew that the stains on the floor from previous paint and water spills sure didn't come from Ashley.

About fifteen minutes into Ashley's painting and
y/ns intent watching, Ashley reached for a new paintbrush but instead came in contact with a medium sized cup of blue paint, spilling it onto her and the floor.

"Oh my god, let me help clean that up!" Y/n laughed and sprung up. She started to say something about how finally the spill wasn't from her this time, but, unfortunately, her joy was short lived when she swung her arm out to grab the paper towel and consequently knocked over a jar of red paint.

Ashley put her hands on her hips and stared at y/n for a good 30 seconds before breaking out into a fit of giggles because, well, she could never stay mad at y/n. "You clean up the red and I'll clean up the blue." Ashley said, chuckling.

They began wiping up paint but y/n couldn't take the boring silence. "Hey, Ashley." Y/n said.

"What?" Ashley said, looking up. Soon after, her cheek came in contact with a glob of red paint that
Y/n had flicked at her.

"Is that how it's gonna be?" Ashley said playfully, flicking her paint-ridden rag at y/n, covering her in blue specks of paint.

They carried on like this for a while, more paint getting on eachothers clothes and smeared around on the floor than on their cleaning rags before meeting in the middle for a kiss.

The kiss started off innocent, Ashley smiling and y/n holding her waist lovingly. But it soon got heated. Ashley tilted her head to deepen the kiss and gripped y/ns waist as they kneeled on the paint covered floor. Their lips smashed together just hard enough before y/n smirked and began taking off her (rather, Ashley's) now ruined sweater and tossing it aside.

"Are you sure we're going to do this, covered in paint?" Ashley questioned as y/n already began leaned back in for another kiss.

"The paint never got on our pussies." Y/n shrugged and started to kiss ashley, but not before ashley burst out into laughter.