carnival

after a long day at the annual carnival their town hosted every summer, ashley and y/n ran up to their favorite ride, the Ferris wheel, just before they went home.

"Oh my god! I'm so excited!" Y/n squealed, grinning widely.

Ashley smiled fondly at her girlfriend of one year. "Come on, kitten, it's time to get on."

they scrambled into their seats and the ride started, slowly bringing the two girls up higher and higher.

CLUNK!

the ride shuddered and a large booming sound was heard as soon as the girls reached the top, followed by an unsettling hiss. Y/n looked at Ashley worriedly.

A mans voice could be heard faintly from the ground. "Sorry to inform you, but the Ferris wheel has unexpectedly broken down. We'll be able to bring the people in the cars lowest to the ground to safety, but unfortunately the majority of you near the top will have to wait until maintenance gets here...which could be up to a half an hour. We deeply apologize for the inconvenience."

a loud groan could be heard from most of the gondolas on the ride. y/n and Ashley slumped in their seats.

Suddenly, Ashley smirked. "Well...we're gonna be here for a while, baby..." Ashley said, kneeling on the floor of the car in front of y/n, looking up at her innocently. She began to run her hand up y/n's thigh, ghosting over her hip and to her back. Ashley pulled herself up onto y/n's lap, biting her lip.

Y/n could feel the wetness forming in her underwear. "Ashley, what if someone sees, we're in public-"
y/n was cut off by a moan when Ashley started sucking on her jaw. Ashley chuckled and moved her mouth over to y/n's ear, whispering "live a little, kitten."

Ashley teased y/n more and more, touching her it seemed like everywhere except the place she needed her most. finally, Ashley gave in to y/n's desperate moans and rubbed her through her underwear.

Y/n bucked her hips up, moaning loudly before being silenced by Ashley's lips on hers. Ashley rubbed faster and faster, finally slipping one hand into her panties and sticking two fingers inside her, pumping fast.

Y/n gripped Ashley's back, moaning into her mouth. Pulling away, y/n screamed, "o-oh God, Ashley, I'm coming, I'm coming..."

Ashley began to pump slower as y/n rode out her high. Y/n's heartbeat began to slow down.

Back on the ground, a married couple looked up at the car on the very top of the Ferris wheel.

The man chuckled. "Look, honey, that car up there finally stopped rocking back and forth!"

haha this was fun to write. I never got to thank you guys for getting this so many reads! it's literally so cool to see people actually reading and voting on stuff that mackenzie and I are writing man like that's rad as fuck.

can I get a hell yeah

-genavive